Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh ok i have missinterpreted this option. There are sooooo much functions, my head is spinning :-D
Hi Guilouz,

i noticed clear logo is shown in shift view for tvshows and seasons. I think for tvshows it is nice but on season view plain text would be more readable - in my case i have always to think about if season is the correct one :-) Switchable or back to text would be great :-)

PS: I checked all art settings but no one has effect in this view.

(2017-12-25, 21:34)hawkeyexp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

i noticed clear logo is shown in shift view for tvshows and seasons. I think for tvshows it is nice but on season view plain text would be more readable - in my case i have always to think about if season is the correct one :-) Switchable or back to text would be great :-)

ImageImage
 Fixed on last git.
New Update 2.9.2 on repository :

• Fix for movies sets overview
• Minor fixes (Thanks to Angelinas)
(2017-12-25, 21:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-25, 21:34)hawkeyexp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Fixed on last git. 
Great - thx!
(2017-12-25, 13:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-24, 17:56)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz,

I have a suggestion with regards to the Movie set, can you add a button somewhere in the red rectangular to take you directly to the movie set?

Merry Christmas !
Not sure it's possible. I will see.       
It is sure that would be excellent  !

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2656140 > """Not possible to do that, except if marcelveldt add this functionnality."""

Should you ask Marcelveldt ?
(2017-12-26, 19:43)lepoilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-25, 13:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-24, 17:56)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz,

I have a suggestion with regards to the Movie set, can you add a button somewhere in the red rectangular to take you directly to the movie set?

Merry Christmas !
Not sure it's possible. I will see.        
It is sure that would be excellent  !https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2656140 > """Not possible to do that, except if marcelveldt add this functionnality.""" Should you ask Marcelveldt ? 
Marcelveldt has not been very active lately. There has been no update of his addons in a while.
Guilouz,

I'm not sure what these do...

Video genres fanarts pack
Video genres icons pack
Video countries icons pack

They are set to None by default, should I leave them as is? Or what should I choose for each one?

No need to browse movie set....use this content to show all movie in same collection as movie opened in video info dialog.
This info also have extended info script, only extended script will show all movies for that set(present in library and missing).This code will show only your library movies.
Code:
<content>videodb://movies/sets/$INFO[ListItem.SetId]/</content>
(2017-12-26, 23:54)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz,

I'm not sure what these do...

Video genres fanarts pack
Video genres icons pack
Video countries icons pack

They are set to None by default, should I leave them as is? Or what should I choose for each one?

Video genres fanarts pack is fanarts for genres category :

Video genres icons pack is icons for genres category :

Video countries icons pack is icons for countries category :

Thanks Guilouz!
(2017-12-27, 00:05)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]No need to browse movie set....use this content to show all movie in same collection as movie opened in video info dialog.
This info also have extended info script, only extended script will show all movies for that set(present in library and missing).This code will show only your library movies.
Code:
<content>videodb://movies/sets/$INFO[ListItem.SetId]/</content>
It's not really his request. He want a button to go directly to movies set folder for a movie present in this movies set. But Thanks for your idea with movies set posters.

I'm working on ^^ With button open movies set folder.

EDIT : Available on last git.
I set manually some Animated Posters from local Filesystem. No Problem.
Then i enabled "Display animated Posters" to show them. No Problem.

But then the Skin begins to download automaticly Animated Posters for every Movie when available.

Where can i disable the automatic Download of Animated Posters?
(2017-12-27, 01:09)semool Wrote: [ -> ]I set manually some Animated Posters from local Filesystem. No Problem.
Then i enabled "Display animated Posters" to show them. No Problem.

But then the Skin begins to download automaticly Animated Posters for every Movie when available.

Where can i disable the automatic Download of Animated Posters?
 Not possible, when you enable animated posters, Skin Helper Service download them automatically.
(2017-12-27, 02:51)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] Not possible, when you enable animated posters, Skin Helper Service download them automatically. 
Hmmm that means when i will set one Animated Poster for one Movie with my own local gif i must delete all other automatically downloaded gifs on every movie manually over the context menu! Alot of work to change ONE Cover.