Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guilouz, take a look at these videos:
VID_20171228_010409.mp4
VID_20171228_010509.mp4
The icons appear to be shifted relative to the mouse cursor.
Thanks.
(2017-12-28, 02:41)patria o muerte Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, take a look at these videos:
VID_20171228_010409.mp4VID_20171228_010509.mp4
The icons appear to be shifted relative to the mouse cursor.
Thanks.
 Mouse is not fully supported, only remote and keyboard.
(2017-12-28, 00:30)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 23:11)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guilouz, is this script still on your to do list?  
 No sorry. I do not plain to do this because it's very limited, from what I understand, it's only for German people.      
Understand, but why not? You had this already done and there are many German users  Nod     
 It's indeed very simple to implement this addon into the home screen. There is support for Estuary MOD V2 now. Look here: https://github.com/b-jesch/script.servic...v2-kodi-18

Install the addon from my github account, it's not in the repos yet (and in kodi.tv repo it will never be).

EDIT: It's available via kodinerds repo (www.kodinerds.net)

(2017-12-28, 14:50)_BJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]It's indeed very simple to implement this addon into the home screen. There is support for Estuary MOD V2 now. Look here: https://github.com/b-jesch/script.servic...v2-kodi-18

Install the addon from my github account, it's not in the repos yet (and in kodi.tv repo it will never be). 
Very nice Add-on but it would be good for the main readme to be translated to English so others can understand what it is.

EDIT: ok its kinda already translated, bit hard to read though!
(2017-12-28, 14:50)_BJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-28, 00:30)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] No sorry. I do not plain to do this because it's very limited, from what I understand, it's only for German people.      
Understand, but why not? You had this already done and there are many German users  Nod      
 It's indeed very simple to implement this addon into the home screen. There is support for Estuary MOD V2 now. Look here: https://github.com/b-jesch/script.servic...v2-kodi-18

EDIT: It's available via kodinerds repo (www.kodinerds.net)

Works great! Thank you very much Smile
(2017-12-27, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 18:44)Thebatfink Wrote: [ -> ]I recently lost the duration and finish time detail in the boxes lower right corner when highlighting a piece of media in movies and tv series widgets. The placeholder boxes still show up but they are empty (no text just empty boxes). The codec, resolution and audio details are all fine, just missing duration and end time.

Is anyone else having this issue or have I done something? Thanks
 No problem for me with latest build, it's working (OSX and LibreELEC).

Thats strange. I updated to latest nightly and all the addons are uptodate - no durations in the boxes.. There is no setting hidden away which can disable these is there?
Hey Guys.

Is it possible to create a "favorites 2" menu item, that shows other custom entries and not default favorites entries?
(2017-12-29, 02:26)Thebatfink Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 18:44)Thebatfink Wrote: [ -> ]I recently lost the duration and finish time detail in the boxes lower right corner when highlighting a piece of media in movies and tv series widgets. The placeholder boxes still show up but they are empty (no text just empty boxes). The codec, resolution and audio details are all fine, just missing duration and end time.

Is anyone else having this issue or have I done something? Thanks
 No problem for me with latest build, it's working (OSX and LibreELEC). 

Thats strange. I updated to latest nightly and all the addons are uptodate - no durations in the boxes.. There is no setting hidden away which can disable these is there? 
 There is no setting for that. Issue only on widgets or in library too ? Default widgets or custom widgets ?
(2017-12-29, 02:32)Publish3r Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys.

Is it possible to create a "favorites 2" menu item, that shows other custom entries and not default favorites entries?
 Kodi use only one favorite list but I think you can do something with Super Favourites addon : http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Super_Favourites

You can manage favourites with subfolders and you can add them as widgets.
Standard Estuary has some new pvr cleanup Link. Do add those changes in your mod too?
@Guilouz, is it possible to expose a method to change the transparency of the Dark home screen widget items and category buttons. Right now, all Widgets have a dark almost opaque background and I would love to be able to increase the transparency. I have been looking through the various xml files but can not find the right setting..
(2017-12-29, 10:16)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Standard Estuary has some new pvr cleanup Link. Do add those changes in your mod too?
 Yes I will do but not now because I'm going to England a few days for the new year.
(2017-12-29, 15:31)ronvp Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz, is it possible to expose a method to change the transparency of the Dark home screen widget items and category buttons. Right now, all Widgets have a dark almost opaque background and I would love to be able to increase the transparency. I have been looking through the various xml files but can not find the right setting..
 All widgets are in Includes_Home.xml. all widgets uses 'dialog-bg-nobo.png' for texture.
(2017-12-29, 03:36)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-29, 02:32)Publish3r Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys.

Kodi use only one favorite list but I think you can do something with Super Favourites addon : http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Super_Favourites

You can manage favourites with subfolders and you can add them as widgets. 
Thanks, it works.
(2017-12-29, 20:30)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-29, 15:31)ronvp Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz, is it possible to expose a method to change the transparency of the Dark home screen widget items and category buttons. Right now, all Widgets have a dark almost opaque background and I would love to be able to increase the transparency. I have been looking through the various xml files but can not find the right setting..
 All widgets are in Includes_Home.xml. all widgets uses 'dialog-bg-nobo.png' for texture. 
I found dialog-bg-nobo.png and increased transparency and tried many other different things, but it has no effect.
I do note that the file can only be found in the "AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\themes\curial\dialogs" directory. is that the right one?