Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-01-10, 16:15)dreamercast Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, could I ask that it might be possible to increase the size of the preview window in the EPG screen?  I have tried myself with help from you before but I couldn't get all the details right to show the window and info properly.  If it depends on screen real estate, then I understand, but I have a lot of open space that could be used for a bigger window and even a larger grid or larger font.  Just wondering ( and hoping  Smile )

dreamer
 What EPG screen do you mean ? PVR guide ?
Yes, sorry, the EPG screen via the PVR/IPTV Simple Client,

dreamer
(2018-01-10, 16:27)dreamercast Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, sorry, the EPG screen via the PVR/IPTV Simple Client,

dreamer
 I can't do more bigger :

Can I ask why there is so much empty space in the epg grid?  Is that a newer feature in the latest git?

dreamer
Hi Guilouz, 
with latest Estuary skin season and episode like S1E5 is now displayed. You use 1x5. Can you also please change this to format together with S and E?
(2018-01-10, 17:41)dreamercast Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why there is so much empty space in the epg grid?  Is that a newer feature in the latest git?

dreamer
 I don't understand what you mean...
(2018-01-10, 18:59)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, 
with latest Estuary skin season and episode like S1E5 is now displayed. You use 1x5. Can you also please change this to format together with S and E?
 I keep 1x5 to match with episodes from tv shows library that use : 1x5. Name_of_episode
(2018-01-10, 17:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-10, 16:27)dreamercast Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, sorry, the EPG screen via the PVR/IPTV Simple Client,

dreamer
 I can't do more bigger :

I see that the grid is vertical here, instead of horizontal...seems like a lot of empty space in there.  No worries, still appreciate all the work you have done with this skin mod!

dreamer
(2018-01-10, 20:30)dreamercast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-10, 17:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

dreamer
 I can't do more bigger :

I see that the grid is vertical here, instead of horizontal...seems like a lot of empty space in there.  No worries, still appreciate all the work you have done with this skin mod!

dreamer 
Size depending of duration.
(2018-01-10, 19:32)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-10, 17:41)dreamercast Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why there is so much empty space in the epg grid?  Is that a newer feature in the latest git?

dreamer
 I don't understand what you mean... 
 You have a vertical and a horizontal alignment (view). Just change this in the side blade of the EPG grid.
can you please help me with custom categories.  In the original estuary skin i am able  to go into custom category and create a new category using the node editor.  For example i can tag movies that are Atmos.  then i can go  create a custom category with the rule all movies that have Atmos tag, i can add a limit, grouping, order. 

I do not see the same capability in this estuary mod.  If i create a new custom category it doesnot let me customize the rule, limit, grouping order.

thanks
(2018-01-05, 04:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]SURVEY

Who would like I remove categories widgets and integrate them as submenu in main menu ? When item in main menu is highlighted, pressing left button to see submenu. 

Quote this post with Yes or No.
Yes !
Indeed it would be really practical.
(2018-01-12, 00:48)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]can you please help me with custom categories.  In the original estuary skin i am able  to go into custom category and create a new category using the node editor.  For example i can tag movies that are Atmos.  then i can go  create a custom category with the rule all movies that have Atmos tag, i can add a limit, grouping, order. 

I do not see the same capability in this estuary mod.  If i create a new custom category it doesnot let me customize the rule, limit, grouping order.

thanks
 You must use smartplaylist to do that and add this smartplaylist as widget or as item in categories list. http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
(2018-01-12, 01:16)lepoilu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-05, 04:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]SURVEY

Who would like I remove categories widgets and integrate them as submenu in main menu ? When item in main menu is highlighted, pressing left button to see submenu. 

Quote this post with Yes or No.
Yes !
Indeed it would be really practical. 
 Survey is closed.

There is more 'No' than 'Yes', so this feature will not be added.
Hi Guilouz,
Could you tell me where the position of the media flags in the lower right corner of each window are managed from? I have a number of views where I would like to change the position of these flags.....