Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a litte bug with movie sets and Poster View

(2018-01-13, 10:40)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-12, 22:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-12, 17:48)Solo0815 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please add Clearart or Clearlogo to Fullscreeninfo for both TVShows and Films, maybe in the right above the grey box (above the text)
I tried it myself, but the code for this is IMHO spread all over 634959 files and I haven't found it Wink
Can you give me a hint?
 There is already cleartart and clearlogo...

ImageImage 
Not for me Sad
I have a Amazon account (Video-streaming) and added Series and Films to the DB with strm-files through the Amazon-VOD addon. In DialogVideoInfo all Art is present and working fine, but in FullscreenInfo ClearArt and ClearLogo is missing as you see in the screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/m4118
Can you please fix this?
If you can't reproduce the problem, please give me a hint where I can find the lines of code for the artwork-images and I'll have a look myself.

Edit:
Another Bug:
In DialogPVRInfo there is mostly the thumb shown instead of the Poster. Maybe because the Thumb is priorised over the Poster in Variables.xml  
 There is already support for artworks with streaming files using Skin Helper Service to retrieve them.

I use variable :
Code:
<variable name="PlayerInfoClearArtVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearart)]</value>
    </variable>

Code:
<variable name="PlayerInfoClearLogoVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>
    </variable>

Poster in PVR info is fixed on last git.
(2018-01-13, 14:08)AcidZero Wrote: [ -> ]There is a litte bug with movie sets and Poster View

Working fine for me :

Try to reinstall last repo version or lastest git.
I want to install this great skin on the xbox one/kodi but I need the actual address for the repo to add into file manager. Clicking links on page one is useless on the xbox. Impossible to download
(2018-01-13, 16:32)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to install this great skin on the xbox one/kodi but I need the actual address for the repo to add into file manager. Clicking links on page one is useless on the xbox. Impossible to download
 Try this but I'm not sure : https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...ster/_repo
(2018-01-13, 16:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-13, 14:08)AcidZero Wrote: [ -> ]There is a litte bug with movie sets and Poster View

Working fine for me :

I tried the last version from the git. 2.9.4
it takes a short time and then it shows up above the text.
(2018-01-13, 02:39)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-13, 01:11)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]With latest version on git the pvr recordings widget doesn't have the picon as fallback that it had before.

See (first old, second git version):
http://imgur.com/a/ruLbh
 Rollback to previous version with last github. 

I added the use of the webservice to get a thumbnail for the records because I did not have the channel logos for recordings, but that must come from my home.

I have this with previous version :

ImageImage

PS : Sorry for recordings on your server but your access help me a lot to test and fix some issues.   
 No problem. Glad I can do anything back for all your work.
The version with the fallback picons for recordings oke is from 05-01-2018, the first version after the pvr api change.
Hi Guilouz,

can you please add a progressbar for TV Channels at the Home Menu like Estuary.Refresh:

btw. if not, can you give me a hint wich xml´s I must edit to get this view?
(2018-01-13, 18:37)AcidZero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-13, 16:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Working fine for me :

I tried the last version from the git. 2.9.4
it takes a short time and then it shows up above the text. 
 Are these movies from the library? It's impossible this text is found here...
(2018-01-13, 20:13)Kraven001 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

can you please add a progressbar for TV Channels at the Home Menu like Estuary.Refresh:

btw. if not, can you give me a hint wich xml´s I must edit to get this view?
 Done on last git Wink
(2018-01-13, 06:43)jmcs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I still have not explained myself well. It would be possible that when selecting a channel it will be shown minimized instead of background, to be able to see it it is necessary to re-select the channel by double clicking or pressing twice on the remote. I mean the version for kodi 18.

Excuse me, if my English is not very correct. It is very annoying that the open channel is left in the background. This question is possible in the version you are developing?
A greeting.

Huh
 Not sure it's possible, launching channels are managed by kodi core.
Just go into the kodi settings, settings for pvr & tv, play and set the option "switch to fullscreen".
Grace for your attention. I am an admirer of your skin, in all the groups of Telegram in Spain I recommend it and in the Kodimania forum. I have developed the download of epg, with channels and icons for Tvheadend, for Xpenology, Linux and LibreELEC, Guiniguada-EPG. And with your skin the result is fantastic. I only find the issue of the opening of the channels but if it does not depend on you, I will consult it in the general forum.
A greeting.
(2018-01-13, 22:57)_BJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just go into the kodi settings, settings for pvr & tv, play and set the option "switch to fullscreen".
 That option shows you the full-screen channel if it is activated and if you do not show it in the background, and what I want is to show it minimized.
(2018-01-13, 22:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-13, 06:43)jmcs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I still have not explained myself well. It would be possible that when selecting a channel it will be shown minimized instead of background, to be able to see it it is necessary to re-select the channel by double clicking or pressing twice on the remote. I mean the version for kodi 18.

Excuse me, if my English is not very correct. It is very annoying that the open channel is left in the background. This question is possible in the version you are developing?
A greeting.

Huh
 Not sure it's possible, launching channels are managed by kodi core. 
 Grace for your attention. I am an admirer of your skin, in all the groups of Telegram in Spain I recommend it and in the Kodimania forum. I have developed the download of epg, with channels and icons for Tvheadend, for Xpenology, Linux and LibreELEC, Guiniguada-EPG. And with your skin the result is fantastic. I only find the issue of the opening of the channels but if it does not depend on you, I will consult it in the general forum.
A greeting.