Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-02-20, 21:55)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-20, 20:38)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion?
Yes, provide a Debug log (wiki) which captures the issue.    
As requested, I hope.  Never used pastebin before.

https://pastebin.com/rXVyfdmE 

At this point Kodi just sits with the Power Menu displayed.  Original Estuary and Estuary Mod V2 prior to 2.9.5 never had this problem.
Is there a way to turn off the new Estuary Mod splash screen?
When watching PVR the progressbar on the OSD is working oke for the first program. But when the next program starts it remains full and doesn't reset.
With the latest version from git (not sure when it started).

First image: watching first show (progressbar is oke)
Second image: next program has started but the progressbar remains filled from the previous program.

https://imgur.com/a/hn1w9
Hi Guilouz - is it possible to include the following information in the PVR info window, the screen shot is from standard Estuary, that gives writer, Director, cast etc 

where as your Mod gives (i have scrolled/expanded to make sure it's not hidden):

Happy to look into this myself and do a PR if you are too busy/not a priority?
Quote:2.9.6
• KODI 18 : Use subtitle setting osd instead of custom dialog

How can I use subtitles from my drive now? There's no proper option for local subtitles in Estuary MOD.

Edit: Nvm, I had some issues with updating and it turns out that this stopped updating after 2.9.3 version on my computer. Now I have 2.9.5 version and I'm waiting for you to add new version to repo.
(2018-02-21, 18:29)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]When watching PVR the progressbar on the OSD is working oke for the first program. But when the next program starts it remains full and doesn't reset.

Second image: next program has started but the progressbar remains filled from the previous program.

I've noticed this behaviour as well, but I do not believe it is a skin issue. I suspect you will also see the same thing happen on the default Estuary skin.
(2018-02-21, 17:47)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to turn off the new Estuary Mod splash screen?
 No, it's a default splashscreen but you can change it in skin settings / Extras.
(2018-02-21, 18:29)rudrood Wrote: [ -> ]When watching PVR the progressbar on the OSD is working oke for the first program. But when the next program starts it remains full and doesn't reset.

I have change nothing with PVR since all was working good and I don't know if there is change with it in Kodi core (not mentioned in Kodi 18 changes thread).
(2018-02-21, 19:21)AshG Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz - is it possible to include the following information in the PVR info window, the screen shot is from standard Estuary, that gives writer, Director, cast etc 

where as your Mod gives (i have scrolled/expanded to make sure it's not hidden):

Happy to look into this myself and do a PR if you are too busy/not a priority?
This info are already here and provided by Skin Helper Service :

But I have made some changes on last git, try it.
Hi there,

just a question: is it possible to use that feature (jump to letter) as a single (standalone) addon - for example in standard estuary skin?

ImageImage

I find this extremely useful for huge collections.
(2017-12-27, 10:30)semool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 02:51)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] Not possible, when you enable animated posters, Skin Helper Service download them automatically. 
Hmmm that means when i will set one Animated Poster for one Movie with my own local gif i must delete all other automatically downloaded gifs on every movie manually over the context menu! Alot of work to change ONE Cover. 
In the future will it be possible to manually add animated posters?  I also want some control over which ones are displayed as the quality of some of the automatically downloaded ones are quite poor, and also the searching seems to slow my slower clients down.
Just spotted a bug.  I have a profile for myself (master) and a profile for my kids, which has a subset of my movies and a totally different tv show library.

I've just switched back to my profile, and on the homepage some of the elements are showing info from my kids profile:

- movies/genres - small thumbs only showing movies from the subset that's in the kids profile
- tv shows/next episodes to watch and next airing episodes - showing titles that aren't part of my library i.e. showing kids shows
- tv shows/genres - small thumbs again from kids shows that aren't part of my profile library
(2018-02-22, 00:15)azido Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

just a question: is it possible to use that feature (jump to letter) as a single (standalone) addon - for example in standard estuary skin?

ImageImage

I find this extremely useful for huge collections.
No not possible. This use Skin Helper Service addon and need to add code.
(2018-02-22, 00:34)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 10:30)semool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 02:51)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] Not possible, when you enable animated posters, Skin Helper Service download them automatically. 
Hmmm that means when i will set one Animated Poster for one Movie with my own local gif i must delete all other automatically downloaded gifs on every movie manually over the context menu! Alot of work to change ONE Cover.  
In the future will it be possible to manually add animated posters?  I also want some control over which ones are displayed as the quality of some of the automatically downloaded ones are quite poor, and also the searching seems to slow my slower clients down. 
Animated is powered by Skin Helper Service. You can choose them (if many animated artworks are available) with context menu on item or browse path to choose manually your own artworks.
(2018-02-22, 00:59)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]Just spotted a bug.  I have a profile for myself (master) and a profile for my kids, which has a subset of my movies and a totally different tv show library.

I've just switched back to my profile, and on the homepage some of the elements are showing info from my kids profile:

- movies/genres - small thumbs only showing movies from the subset that's in the kids profile
- tv shows/next episodes to watch and next airing episodes - showing titles that aren't part of my library i.e. showing kids shows
- tv shows/genres - small thumbs again from kids shows that aren't part of my profile library
All widgets you have mentioned are from Skin Helper Service. Maybe this widgets can't differentiate two different users profiles ?

I can't help you because I have only one user profile. Someone else have this issue ?