Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - I am using a version of your skin from the Git as of about a month ago, along with a v18 Kodi build from around the same time. I want to update to your very latest on the Git with subtitle fix. Should I first update to the latest Kodi v18 nightly, and then update the skin. Or update the skin and then update Kodi v18? 

Also did the new scope mode feature make it into these builds? I did not see any mention of it in your list of new features in your post saying the repo was updated so I wanted to make sure. Hopefully you have plans to expand support for scope mode beyond just the playback OSD. It is an amazing feature. Would be great if the Movie wall/poster mode supported scope mode, so that browsing the collection was much more friendly for scoped users. Thank you again for this amazing skin and fantastic scope feature!
(2018-02-22, 04:42)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-22, 02:49)Streggi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-22, 02:15)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]All widgets you have mentioned are from Skin Helper Service. Maybe this widgets can't differentiate two different users profiles ?

I can't help you because I have only one user profile. Someone else have this issue ?   
Ok, I think I need to report it to that author as it can lead to some awful experiences e.g. 13 assassins, 3 days to kill, 300, 10 things I hate about you turning up in my very sensitive 5 year old's library.......

Best way and it's better to use different sources for each profile, example :

- Adult profile with adult movies/tvshows sources
- Child profile with child movies/tvshows sources

Use different sources folders for adult and child. 
I do have different sources for each profile, but they are still crossing over.  What I just realised is that when an adult movie shows up on the kids profile, they can play it as I had the same password for each profile.  I've now created a SMB profile+password for each profile to try and stop any accidental viewing
(2018-02-23, 19:18)kaybird Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - I am using a version of your skin from the Git as of about a month ago, along with a v18 Kodi build from around the same time. I want to update to your very latest on the Git with subtitle fix. Should I first update to the latest Kodi v18 nightly, and then update the skin. Or update the skin and then update Kodi v18? 

Also did the new scope mode feature make it into these builds? I did not see any mention of it in your list of new features in your post saying the repo was updated so I wanted to make sure. Hopefully you have plans to expand support for scope mode beyond just the playback OSD. It is an amazing feature. Would be great if the Movie wall/poster mode supported scope mode, so that browsing the collection was much more friendly for scoped users. Thank you again for this amazing skin and fantastic scope feature!
 No matter, you can install the skin first or not.

Scope mode is mentionned in update 2.9.4 : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2701422

I do not plan to expand this elsewhere than on OSD.
(2018-02-23, 09:07)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-23, 02:54)donnison Wrote: [ -> ]Your skin works well, but I question the addition of the default splash screen. It is your right to do this, of course, but I find it quite intrusive and it stays on top of the KODI interface too long.

Is there an option to disable or to reduce the time it is on-screen?
 Time depending of your hardware, splashcreen gone when home menu and widgets are loaded, on my OSX and LibreELEC platforms it stay 2/3 sec. 
 On my Nvidia Shield TV, it's about 6 seconds. Quite annoying.
(2018-02-24, 11:15)donnison Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-23, 09:07)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-23, 02:54)donnison Wrote: [ -> ]Your skin works well, but I question the addition of the default splash screen. It is your right to do this, of course, but I find it quite intrusive and it stays on top of the KODI interface too long.

Is there an option to disable or to reduce the time it is on-screen?
 Time depending of your hardware, splashcreen gone when home menu and widgets are loaded, on my OSX and LibreELEC platforms it stay 2/3 sec.  
 On my Nvidia Shield TV, it's about 6 seconds. Quite annoying. 
 I have added a setting to disable default splash screen on last git.
Is it possible to add some polish translations
Quote:msgctxt "#31010"
msgid "In progress movies"
msgstr "W trakcie oglądania"

msgctxt "#31012"
msgid "Random albums"
msgstr "Losowe albumy"

msgctxt "#31013"
msgid "Random artists"
msgstr "Losowy artysta"

msgctxt "#31050"
msgid "Show plot"
msgstr "Pokaż opis"

msgctxt "#31054"
msgid "Forward jumping"
msgstr "Następny"

msgctxt "#31055"
msgid "Backward jumping"
msgstr "Poprzedni"

msgctxt "#31075"
msgid "Movie sets"
msgstr "Kompilacje filmowe"

msgctxt "#31080"
msgid "Ends at"
msgstr "Koniec o"

msgctxt "#31122"
msgid "Unwatched TV Shows"
msgstr "Nieobejrzane seriale"

msgctxt "#31134"
msgid "Remaining"
msgstr "Pozostało"

msgctxt "#40009"
msgid "Update video library"
msgstr "Aktualizuj kolekcję wideo"

msgctxt "#40010"
msgid "Update music library"
msgstr "Aktualizuj kolekcję muzyki"

msgctxt "#40012"
msgid "Next episodes to watch"
msgstr "Następny odcinek"

msgctxt "#40013"
msgid "Stop scanning video library"
msgstr "Zatrzymaj skanowanie"

msgctxt "#40014"
msgid "Stop scanning music library"

msgctxt "#40060"
msgid "Pause"
msgstr "Pauza"

msgctxt "#40075"
msgid "Next episode"

msgctxt "#40096"
msgid "Actors list"
msgstr "Aktorzy"
I created the resource.language.pl_pl folder with string.po, but after each update it is deleted
(2018-02-24, 17:53)pit_h Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add some polish translations
Quote:msgctxt "#31010"
msgid "In progress movies"
msgstr "W trakcie oglądania"

msgctxt "#31012"
msgid "Random albums"
msgstr "Losowe albumy"

msgctxt "#31013"
msgid "Random artists"
msgstr "Losowy artysta"

msgctxt "#31050"
msgid "Show plot"
msgstr "Pokaż opis"

msgctxt "#31054"
msgid "Forward jumping"
msgstr "Następny"

msgctxt "#31055"
msgid "Backward jumping"
msgstr "Poprzedni"

msgctxt "#31075"
msgid "Movie sets"
msgstr "Kompilacje filmowe"

msgctxt "#31080"
msgid "Ends at"
msgstr "Koniec o"

msgctxt "#31122"
msgid "Unwatched TV Shows"
msgstr "Nieobejrzane seriale"

msgctxt "#31134"
msgid "Remaining"
msgstr "Pozostało"

msgctxt "#40009"
msgid "Update video library"
msgstr "Aktualizuj kolekcję wideo"

msgctxt "#40010"
msgid "Update music library"
msgstr "Aktualizuj kolekcję muzyki"

msgctxt "#40012"
msgid "Next episodes to watch"

msgctxt "#40013"
msgid "Stop scanning video library"

msgctxt "#40014"
msgid "Stop scanning music library"

msgctxt "#40060"
msgid "Pause"
msgstr "Pauza"

msgctxt "#40075"
msgid "Next episode"

msgctxt "#40096"
msgid "Actors list"
msgstr "Aktorzy"
I created the resource.language.pl_pl folder with string.po, but after each update it is deleted  
Create a PR on github or send me full translation.
I wanted to let you know that when a movie is playing in the background and you go to the side bar, where you select views, the Estuary Mod logo is a bit tall and ovelaps the Pause, Stop Skip and Fullscreen buttons
(2018-02-24, 22:21)abescalamis Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to let you know that when a movie is playing in the background and you go to the side bar, where you select views, the Estuary Mod logo is a bit tall and ovelaps the Pause, Stop Skip and Fullscreen buttons
 Fixed on last git. Thanks.
Hey Guilouz ,
i have a request, could u pleas add an option to make the UI Right-to-Left
my language is Hebrew and many places in the UI are flipped so that you first read the data value and then to his left is the field.
I will give example in English of what i see in Hebrew on movie information window (different layout) -
sci-fi Genere:
Stanley Kubrick Director:
1968 Year:

love your work buddy. if it will happen i will invite for another bear
Wink .
thanks.
(2018-02-25, 22:10)raeinu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guilouz ,
i have a request, could u pleas add an option to make the UI Right-to-Left
my language is Hebrew and many places in the UI are flipped so that you first read the data value and then to his left is the field.
I will give example in English of what i see in Hebrew on movie information window (different layout) -
sci-fi Genere:
Stanley Kubrick Director:
1968 Year:

love your work buddy. if it will happen i will invite for another bear
Wink .
thanks.
Sorry but no support for RTL languages, so much work for that.
Thank you.
First let me say for your awesome work. Your skin is really amazing. As I am coming from Estuary Mod for Krypton, I was wondering if you plan on leaving the Main Menu the "vanilla" way or are you planning on changing it like it was in v1?

And the other question I have.. Is it possible to change the weather icons used in the umh "title bar" to the ones provided by a weather icon theme or is that hard-coded?
(2018-02-26, 12:28)Adromir Wrote: [ -> ]First let me say for your awesome work. Your skin is really amazing. As I am coming from Estuary Mod for Krypton, I was wondering if you plan on leaving the Main Menu the "vanilla" way or are you planning on changing it like it was in v1?

And the other question I have.. Is it possible to change the weather icons used in the umh "title bar" to the ones provided by a weather icon theme or is that hard-coded?
 What do you mean by "vanilla way" ?

No not possible to change them.
Hi,

I stumbled at his in music mode with artists and albums, didnt check for other places.

When using "jump to letter" I press ONE letter, get the circle circling and than
THREE letters around my press letters circling (white circle around letters, than the white circle goining to next letter, and so on over three letters), then stopping at a letter, not the one I pressed.

There are albums or artists with the letter I pressed!

It is not jumping to the letter, not to the one I pressed, not to the one that was the last letter flashing.

Something broken?

By the way, what about making the scrollbar on the right wider and scroll to the letter wanted instead of "long press on album, than select 'jump to letter', than select letter"?
Another positional problem (with touchscreen): on an FHD display e.g. three lines are displayed for albums. Although the last line is 95% visible I cannot select album, I first have to
scroll down a very few millimeters and than can select the album. Same thing in "configuration": I can easy see 95% of a button in line three, but cannot press and have to slide down
some very few millimeters to select the button.

Thank You
Harvey637