Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With vanilla I meant how the original menu looks like (as it does now in your mod). The old v1 had this shortcut menu below which I liked very much.. Or did I just miss out the settings for that?
(2018-02-26, 14:12)harvey637 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I stumbled at his in music mode with artists and albums, didnt check for other places.

When using "jump to letter" I press ONE letter, get the circle circling and than
THREE letters around my press letters circling (white circle around letters, than the white circle goining to next letter, and so on over three letters), then stopping at a letter, not the one I pressed.

There are albums or artists with the letter I pressed!

It is not jumping to the letter, not to the one I pressed, not to the one that was the last letter flashing.

Something broken?

By the way, what about making the scrollbar on the right wider and scroll to the letter wanted instead of "long press on album, than select 'jump to letter', than select letter"?
Another positional problem (with touchscreen): on an FHD display e.g. three lines are displayed for albums. Although the last line is 95% visible I cannot select album, I first have to
scroll down a very few millimeters and than can select the album. Same thing in "configuration": I can easy see 95% of a button in line three, but cannot press and have to slide down
some very few millimeters to select the button.

Thank You
Harvey637
Yes, there is something wrong with latest Kodi 18 builds and jump to letter.

Scroll bar is present to have the choice to scroll with it or use jump to letter (for big libraries)

There is no support for touch screen in Estuary MOD. For that there is Estouchy.
(2018-02-26, 15:28)Adromir Wrote: [ -> ]With vanilla I meant how the original menu looks like (as it does now in your mod). The old v1 had this shortcut menu below which I liked very much.. Or did I just miss out the settings for that?
 No, menu you are talking about is an old menu (from v1) and it will not come back.
Ooh sadness. I really liked that about your skin. It looked really clean and elegant that way. But your skin is still the best one out. [emoji106]
(2018-02-24, 15:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-24, 11:15)donnison Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-23, 09:07)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] Time depending of your hardware, splashcreen gone when home menu and widgets are loaded, on my OSX and LibreELEC platforms it stay 2/3 sec.  
 On my Nvidia Shield TV, it's about 6 seconds. Quite annoying.  
 I have added a setting to disable default splash screen on last git. 
Where is that setting?
(2018-02-26, 22:20)Mele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-24, 15:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-24, 11:15)donnison Wrote: [ -> ] On my Nvidia Shield TV, it's about 6 seconds. Quite annoying.  
 I have added a setting to disable default splash screen on last git.  
Where is that setting? 
 In skin settings / Extras
(2018-02-27, 00:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-26, 22:20)Mele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-24, 15:47)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] I have added a setting to disable default splash screen on last git.  
Where is that setting?   
The only setting I see for Splash screen in Extras is "Splash screen (Photo, Video, Music)" and it's set to none.
(2018-02-27, 01:08)Mele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-27, 00:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-26, 22:20)Mele Wrote: [ -> ]Where is that setting?   
The only setting I see for Splash screen in Extras is "Splash screen (Photo, Video, Music)" and it's set to none. 
You must download last git version.
(2018-02-27, 03:55)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-27, 01:08)Mele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-27, 00:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ] In skin settings / Extras   
You must download last git version. 
 Ok Thanks..
(2018-01-30, 03:44)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-29, 21:49)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-29, 17:14)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Please can you take a look. I really like your skin Sad I don't know what to do
I try another skin, the duration is there.
And for this skin is show on osd

Where exactly you have this issue ? On library ? On widgets ? On all skin ? 

From memory it seems to me that someone has succeeded in disabling and reactivating this setting : Skin Settings / General / Configure media flags / Show media duration and Show media finish time
 This variable I use for duration : 
Code:
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:00:)">1h00</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:01:)">1h01</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:02:)">1h02</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:03:)">1h03</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:04:)">1h04</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:05:)">1h05</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:06:)">1h06</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:07:)">1h07</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:08:)">1h08</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:09:)">1h09</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:10:)">1h10</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:11:)">1h11</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:12:)">1h12</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:13:)">1h13</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:14:)">1h14</value>
        ... etc ...
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:49:)">5h49</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:50:)">5h50</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:51:)">5h51</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:52:)">5h52</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:53:)">5h53</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:54:)">5h54</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:55:)">5h55</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:56:)">5h56</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:57:)">5h57</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:58:)">5h58</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:59:)">5h59</value>
On all skin, show only in osd menu.
But the box still there. If I disable in skin setting the box gone.

ImageImage
ImageImage

I was messing around with this again just now, I was literally about to switch skins its annoys me so much and then I stumbled on something.

Try going to Settings - Skin - General - Show Media Flags - Media Flags Colour. For me the value of this property was ‘none’, clicking OK on it changed the value to ‘skin default’.. Now my times and durations are back again. I have no idea how it became ‘none’ or why it is even an option if all it does is hide text in a still visible place holder (why would anyone want that) but anyhow, worked for me and hopefully will for you too.
Issue: OMDB api call failing again with "apikey=Please Enter Your OMDB API Key" in log

Did get it working by manually adding api to UMS & EstMod2 settings files. It shows on settings screen. 

Is this USM or EstMod2?

---------------------
Sorry if this was asked recently. Seems "search this thread" isn't working. Search "omdb" got lots of hits but none of the post link pages have omdb on them.
(2018-03-03, 00:38)eturk Wrote: [ -> ]Issue: OMDB api call failing again with "apikey=Please Enter Your OMDB API Key" in log

Did get it working by manually adding api to UMS & EstMod2 settings files. It shows on settings screen. 

Is this USM or EstMod2?

---------------------
Sorry if this was asked recently. Seems "search this thread" isn't working. Search "omdb" got lots of hits but none of the post link pages have omdb on them.
OMDB api key is not needed in Estuary MOD.
New Update 2.9.6 on repository :

• KODI 18 : Use subtitle setting osd instead of custom dialog
• Add possibility to disable default splash screen
• Improvements
• Minor fixes
hello 

after the update - i have know subtitle options anymore for getting subtitles - the subtitle icon dont react anymore ? and the "get" icon is disappered ? i am running latest nightly on an Nvidia shield
(2018-03-04, 12:44)jakepe88 Wrote: [ -> ]hello 

after the update - i have know subtitle options anymore for getting subtitles - the subtitle icon dont react anymore ? and the "get" icon is disappered ? i am running latest nightly on an Nvidia shield
 You must have this with lastest update :

All is working fine for me. If you don't have this that's mean you don't have latest Kodi build because this new window is from Kodi core.