Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-04-05, 12:00)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]Are music extrafanarts in music viz. not supported?

Great skin Smile
 Off course they are supported, you need to use Artwork Beef to download them.
Yes I know that already downloaded all music artwork with artwork beef.
in the album and song views I have extrafanart.
But not in the music viz.
There I have every time only one fanart I've one exists.
Please see here for the resolution: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330452 .
(2018-04-05, 12:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 12:00)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]Are music extrafanarts in music viz. not supported?

Great skin Smile
 Off course they are supported, you need to use Artwork Beef to download them. 
My folder for Artist Artwork looks like this.

In this views i have fanart and extrafanart:

And in music viz i only have one fanart ( it shows only the one called fanart in my folder) and not the extrafanrts.

After updating my movies with Artwork Beef all my movies are displaying the same picture for the background FANART,cansome help on how to fix that?

Thanks!
(2018-04-05, 20:07)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]After updating my movies with Artwork Beef all my movies are displaying the same picture for the background FANART,cansome help on how to fix that?

Thanks!
 Have you tried a restart?
(2018-04-05, 20:33)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 20:07)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]After updating my movies with Artwork Beef all my movies are displaying the same picture for the background FANART,cansome help on how to fix that?

Thanks!
Yes, I did.
Strange, all my movies FANART background are displaying the same picture (  James Bond 007 Spectre movie fanart)
In Artwork Beef all settings vor mobiles are right?
Did you use local Files ?
(2018-04-05, 21:07)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]In Artwork Beef all settings vor mobiles are right?
 In Artwork Beef all settings vor mobiles are right?Sorry what is VOR Mobiles?
Did you use local Files ?No
(2018-04-05, 16:38)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know that already downloaded all music artwork with artwork beef.
 Have you enable them in skin settings / Music OSD ?
(2018-04-05, 20:45)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 20:33)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!
Yes, I did.
Strange, all my movies FANART background are displaying the same picture (  James Bond 007 Spectre movie fanart) 
 Have you try to use Artwork Beef setting to delete a specify type of artworks (here fanarts) ? You will have most help in Artwork Beef thread.
(2018-04-06, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 20:33)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ] Have you tried a restart?   
Yes, I did.
 Have you try to use Artwork Beef setting to delete a specify type of artworks (here fanarts) ? You will have most help in Artwork Beef thread.  
Found out that there is no FANART in the downloaded Artwork Beef folder.

Sorry, going to post on the Artwork Beef Forum.
(2018-04-06, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 20:33)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ] Have you tried a restart?   
Yes, I did.
 Sorry But you the only  Developer I  see online,quick question how does Artwork Beef store the downloaded art on your system?

Thanks!
(2018-04-05, 21:25)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 21:07)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]In Artwork Beef all settings vor mobiles are right?
 In Artwork Beef all settings vor mobiles are right?Sorry what is VOR Mobiles?
Did you use local Files ?No
Sorry my Handy Smile for movies.
(2018-04-06, 02:25)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 16:38)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know that already downloaded all music artwork with artwork beef.
 Have you enable them in skin settings / Music OSD ?   

Hmm must have a look :O
Only setting I know I made was in the music viz setting use fanart.
Is there one more in the skin settings menu??

Edit:
I found it sorry for my misstake and thanks for your Help. Big Grin