Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-05-06, 02:50)0ldfart Wrote: [ -> ]can someone help me set up dual ratings with this skin?

I have paid OMDB API key thats current and valid. I have entered the OMDB API key into EXTRAS section of Estuary MOD V2 skin settings. 

I am using Universal Movie Scraper. Primary Rating is set to IMDB. Secondary rating is Rotten Tomatoes with OMDB API key set in RT section. 

In MOVIES library, if I use context menu for INFORMATION or EXTENDED INFORMATION it only shows one rating. 

How do I get IMDB plus either (RT) or (Metacritic) to display?
In my MOD there is only TMDb and IMDb ratings. API keys are not needed for this, I use Kodi core infolabels to displays it. This ratings are provided by scrapers while library scan.
hello again.

1. I wish to know, what can I do against first caching the estuary menu after cold boot? It needs for me almost 12 seconds while the system freezes.
Is there a config to cache it while watching via pvr (tvheadend) in background ... so the menu can instantly open?

and 2. how can I do a longpress on a movie in database, to open the extendedinfo script?
If I do a longpress it happens like a shortpress, the movie plays.
(2018-05-07, 13:46)menou Wrote: [ -> ]hello again.

1. I wish to know, what can I do against first caching the estuary menu after cold boot? It needs for me almost 12 seconds while the system freezes.
Is there a config to cache it while watching via pvr (tvheadend) in background ... so the menu can instantly open?

and 2. how can I do a longpress on a movie in database, to open the extendedinfo script?
If I do a longpress it happens like a shortpress, the movie plays.
 1. What do you mean by cold boot ? What do you want to cache ? Not understand...

2. Extended info is only available on dialog video info or via context menu on movie.
Hi,

Wondering if there is a setting I am missing to get the Show Name displayed on the Recent Recordings screen of Estuary. I'm using the mediaportal backend, and all is working great apart from not knowing what the shows are.
Is there any way to have the "Recently added episodes" widget simply display the show title/episode title as text rather than the banner? This is the way the default Estuary skin does it and is a lot easier to read.
(2018-05-09, 08:02)damo_f Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Wondering if there is a setting I am missing to get the Show Name displayed on the Recent Recordings screen of Estuary. I'm using the mediaportal backend, and all is working great apart from not knowing what the shows are.
 Screenshot please.
(2018-05-09, 12:04)bubblesnout Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to have the "Recently added episodes" widget simply display the show title/episode title as text rather than the banner? This is the way the default Estuary skin does it and is a lot easier to read.
 You have already text with widgets name but you can change it in Skin Settings / Home Menu / Show media names with widgets names setting.
(2018-05-09, 12:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-09, 12:04)bubblesnout Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to have the "Recently added episodes" widget simply display the show title/episode title as text rather than the banner? This is the way the default Estuary skin does it and is a lot easier to read.
 You have already text with widgets name but you can change it in Skin Settings / Home Menu / Show media names with widgets names setting. 
 Awesome that's perfect - Thanks!

One more question, is there any way to change the size of the widget items? The size of the thumbnails in 'Recently added episodes' seems a little bit small.
Hi 

Loving this skin.

Im using it on a coreelec box ( formally librelec ) however when using the default skin it shows the corelec menu as normal ( as it should ) and if you go into the coreelec settings it shows a coreelec logo in the bottom right hand corner. When using your skin it changed all these to libreelec not coreelec any idea how to fix that?

Thanks for the great skin.

Matt
(2018-05-09, 12:52)bubblesnout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-09, 12:41)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
 Awesome that's perfect - Thanks!

One more question, is there any way to change the size of the widget items? The size of the thumbnails in 'Recently added episodes' seems a little bit small. 
 No, size of widgets can't be changed. Bigger widgets = less items on screen, so I do not plain de change that.
(2018-05-09, 17:16)matt77303 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 

Loving this skin.

Im using it on a coreelec box ( formally librelec ) however when using the default skin it shows the corelec menu as normal ( as it should ) and if you go into the coreelec settings it shows a coreelec logo in the bottom right hand corner. When using your skin it changed all these to libreelec not coreelec any idea how to fix that?

Thanks for the great skin.

Matt
Because I have skinned LibreELEC settings in my mod, coreelec is a fork of LibreELEC, that's why you see LibreELEC logo. You can replace PNG files in media/icons/LibreELEC (logo_big.png and logo.png).
Cool, could you add the coreelec bits in your build or would I have to keep changing them every time the skin gets a update?

Matt
(2018-05-09, 12:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Screenshot please. 
What's the easiest way to attach a screenshot? Is it only via URL?
(2018-05-10, 01:40)matt77303 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, could you add the coreelec bits in your build or would I have to keep changing them every time the skin gets a update?

Matt
 I can't... Coreelec is a fork of libreelec, and it use service.libreelec.settings addon. They have replaced libreelec icons by theirs in theirs builds, see : https://github.com/CoreELEC/service.libr...d4b5ae309d.

The best way is coreelec creators must use another name/id for service addon like service.coreelec.settings with renamed xml files too because 'service-LibreELEC-Settings-mainWindow.xml', 'service-LibreELEC-Settings-getPasskey.xml' and 'service-LibreELEC-Settings-wizard.xml' files are also used for coreelec.
(2018-05-10, 03:38)damo_f Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-09, 12:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Screenshot please.    
What's the easiest way to attach a screenshot? Is it only via URL?   
 Yes, you can use https://imgur.com/