Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for great skin, my favourite, one problem though, I keep getting Skin Helper Service error, tried deleting addon but still doesn't work.
Any help would be appreciated
(2018-06-28, 04:51)Picard Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for great skin, my favourite, one problem though, I keep getting Skin Helper Service error, tried deleting addon but still doesn't work.
Any help would be appreciated
This add-on is necessary so you can't remove it.

Try installing marcelvedt's repo and install/update add-on again.
Thanks for your reply, I've tried that, installed that version and it updated but still have the error.
Hello, is there a way to show episode thumb or at least fanart in tv widget (next episodes) thumbs with banners, it only show landscape, only show episode thumb when i enter context menu. Thanks
Hi,
I have a quick question:
In the movie list there is the rating in a blue circle above the cover. Thats really nice.

But for view the rating from TMDB is used.
Thats not ideal, I think...

Here´s the explanation:
The TMDB rating is mostly much worse than the IMDB rating.
For the TMDB rating there are less user ratings (example: TMDB: 347 ratings, IMDB: 1236 ratings). So the average of the TMDB rating, which is shown in the view, is based on just a few ratings...

So my question:
Would it be possible, to choose, which ratings should be shown in the view?
Or better, get a average of the ratings:
Example for this:
347 ratings from TMDB with 6,1 and 1236 ratings from IMDB with 7,2 --> ((347*6,1) + (1236*7,2)) / (347 + 1236) = 7,0

Thanks so much!
You have to activate IMDb in the scrap to have both notes !

Edit: Sorry I misread (understood), I thought you were talking about the movie information.
no problem, but of course, this is activated Wink
It´s just about the info in every view Wink
Hi,

I'm still having issues with the 'recently added movies' section. How can I tell how this gets populated, as I currently have the following:

The following 'Boss Baby' file has the file created time after the first movie in the recently added movies list.

What date does the skin use to order these 'recently added movied' items?

Here is my Plex equivalent:
it is in theme playlists
recent_unwatched_movies.xsp

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Recent Unwatched Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="dateadded" operator="after">
        <value>1900-01-01</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="lessthan">
        <value>1</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>15</limit>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

<value>1900-01-01</value> <value>2018-06-22</value>
would set it for the last 10 days
(2018-06-14, 18:45)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Add this code to see what SHS show for info...and all good for me............need some time to load(old machine, but working).
Change for mine EPG, title in originaltitle----- I use EPG , non english language.

videOSD.xml
Code:
<label>$VAR[VideoOSDHelpTextVar]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.OriginalTitle), - ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.media_type), - ]</label>

All good   "Monk"  "tvshow"

ImageImage 
Hello Guilouz, 
its me again. Do you get ahead with actors for pvr? One other thing is when i click on "m-button" while playing a movie, then on actors tab and choose one actor a new window pop up with a list where the actor also cooperate. Could do add this function also in info "i-button" window?
(2018-07-02, 08:02)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]it is in theme playlists
recent_unwatched_movies.xsp

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Recent Unwatched Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="dateadded" operator="after">
        <value>1900-01-01</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="lessthan">
        <value>1</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>15</limit>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

<value>1900-01-01</value> <value>2018-06-22</value>
would set it for the last 10 days
Thanks - worked it out... 
DateAdded is NOT as expected, it is the same as the "Date Modified" in the file system (Windows) in my case. For the most recent "Downloaded" file on 1st July 2018, I have a date modified of 19th May 2017 (same as date added in Kodi), but a Date Created of 1st July 2018, which is when I physically downloaded it. Date Modified in this case was when the file was originally modified / created.

Could this be a Kodi BUG?
Awesome - that will be it - thanks heaps.
I don't see the symbol for the mp3 file. Instead i see the "?" simbol. Simbols for other file formats are okay such as Flac etc. Any idea?
Is there a way to get on info dialog a logo for the rating (in German FSK)