Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my mistake, I uninstalled & reinstalled the skin, I can see the categories now. 
Blush
New Update 3.0.1 on repository :

• Add support for CoreELEC settings addon
• Add DefaultMusicSources icon
• Game : Update available views
• Game OSD : Rename 'View mode' setting label to 'Stretch mode'
• Game OSD : Rename 'Input settings' setting label to 'Controls'
• Fix lists on dialog video info
• Fix some textures
• Fix keyboard navigation
• Minor fixes
Hi, I have a HTPC set at 4k and a TV with the same resolution. When I play a movie never fill the hole screen horizontally so I need to go to the settings menu within the movie a set it zoom. Is there any way to set this as default to all movies to make them to fill the screen horizontally (except of course for 4:3)
Can't find the way to switch the menu to the horizontal position, is something that is not included in this mod?
(2018-07-21, 23:06)Jorsan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a HTPC set at 4k and a TV with the same resolution. When I play a movie never fill the hole screen horizontally so I need to go to the settings menu within the movie a set it zoom. Is there any way to set this as default to all movies to make them to fill the screen horizontally (except of course for 4:3)
 I have also 4K TV and HTPC, I have change nothing and all my video are in fullscreen no matter resolution. Try to set all Kodi settings by default.
(2018-07-22, 15:31)Jorsan Wrote: [ -> ]Can't find the way to switch the menu to the horizontal position, is something that is not included in this mod?
 There is no horizontal menu in my mod.
Ok, Thanks for the responses
(2018-07-18, 21:17)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-16, 16:51)djric Wrote: [ -> ]Some Xbox One feedback.
Maybe someone can help me fix some issues.

With every video add on (set on poster widget) right click and go to info.

Play botton works perfect
Play Trailer: Kodi crashes, exits and goes back to Xbox Home
Info: tmdb-id4 error
Director: no response
Edit: Skin Helper Settings Error
Dont have any other buttons

Maybe someone can help me out ?

Thanx
 Have you try with trailer in fullscreen or not ?

I can not really help you I do not use Kodi on Xbox... 
 Cant get trailers to work at all. Only works with HD Trailers add on.
Thats ok Guilouz, im sure it will eventually have a fix on xbox. Its way too early for this platform.   Love your work. Thanx for the awesome skin and all its settings
Version 3.0.1 fails to install on xbox oe Sad
IN section "moveis", everytime that y place the mouse over a movie, the background shows a picture of that movie. I would like to keep the blue background always when I move around my movie collection, how can I do that?
(2018-07-23, 01:45)djric Wrote: [ -> ]Version 3.0.1 fails to install on xbox oe Sad
 In first post : 

There is a known issue to updating skin with Kodi builds for Windows and Xbox One. Follow these steps :

- Go back to stock Estuary in Settings / Interface / Skin
- Close Kodi
- Start Kodi again
- Update Estuary MOD V2
- Go back to Estuary MOD V2
(2018-07-23, 04:26)Jorsan Wrote: [ -> ]IN section "moveis", everytime that y place the mouse over a movie, the background shows a picture of that movie. I would like to keep the blue background always when I move around my movie collection, how can I do that?
Just disable fanart setting in skin settings.
Thanks Guilouz for the response and your efforts to develop this great mod, y really enjoy it.
 Have two more questions:
1.- another question: when I choose a movie, next screen shows all the information (that's the way I want it) but when I hit play, there is another menu to choose from different options. Is possible just play the movie directly and avoid this step?
2.- In post 3,633 I mentioned that the movies are not filling the hole screen, they shows black bars on the sides, and need to hit zoom in "settings" in the menu at the bottom to fill the hole screen. I follow the advice of leave settings to default but problem is still there. I suppose you mean leave the "player" settings at default or is there something else that I can try?
thanks again
(2018-07-23, 11:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-23, 01:45)djric Wrote: [ -> ]Version 3.0.1 fails to install on xbox oe Sad
 In first post : 

There is a known issue to updating skin with Kodi builds for Windows and Xbox One. Follow these steps :

- Go back to stock Estuary in Settings / Interface / Skin
- Close Kodi
- Start Kodi again
- Update Estuary MOD V2
- Go back to Estuary MOD V2 
Worked like a charm. Thanks again!!
(2018-07-23, 13:26)Jorsan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Guilouz for the response and your efforts to develop this great mod, y really enjoy it.
 Have two more questions:
1.- another question: when I choose a movie, next screen shows all the information (that's the way I want it) but when I hit play, there is another menu to choose from different options. Is possible just play the movie directly and avoid this step?
2.- In post 3,633 I mentioned that the movies are not filling the hole screen, they shows black bars on the sides, and need to hit zoom in "settings" in the menu at the bottom to fill the hole screen. I follow the advice of leave settings to default but problem is still there. I suppose you mean leave the "player" settings at default or is there something else that I can try?
thanks again
1. If I set Kodi setting to show info on click on item, I have info screen first and when I select play, video is played. I don't have another menu. What is this menu ? Screenshot please.
2. Take a look in system / display settings.