Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Karellen: that works, thanks. What is the logic behind that?, looks like keep the full screen even after turn it off and on again so seems like it is a permanent fix.
No problems. Great that it worked.

The backslash key is a shortcut that swaps between Window (which is what was in your screenshot with the top white bar) and Full Screen. Saves you going into Settings pages to do it.

Shortcuts are listed here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls

Tip: If you want to Quote somebody, highlight the text you want quoted and at the bottom of that post a bar will appear titled "Reply". Click it and it will add the quote to the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page.
Understood, thanks for the info
One more pease: I have a harmony ultimate remote and would like to program a key to show the controls menu (ff, rew, play, stop, etc) that shows in the bottom of a movie.Thanks again
Request, is it possible to make a "clean database/moves" button, in the power menu alongside the update videos? 

Thanks
(2018-07-26, 03:17)Jorsan Wrote: [ -> ]One more pease: I have a harmony ultimate remote and would like to program a key to show the controls menu (ff, rew, play, stop, etc) that shows in the bottom of a movie.Thanks again
 Sorry I don't have Harmony to help you. For info this menu is showing when enter button is pressed.
(2018-07-26, 09:13)bubblegum57 Wrote: [ -> ]Request, is it possible to make a "clean database/moves" button, in the power menu alongside the update videos? 

Thanks
 Personnaly I have added this in advancedsettings.xml, to clean database after every scanning :

Code:
<videolibrary>
  <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
</videolibrary>

Or you can also add a shortcuts for this in categories widgets.
Thanks for the fast response 
Smile
"enter" works perfect, thanks guilouz
I'm not sure if this is a skin issue, please point me in the right direction if I should direct this question elsewhere. 

I am having an issue with favorites and home menu items not playing on pressing "OK".  

Example #1.   Favorite pointing to STRM file, nothing happens on click from the favorites menu.  If i browse to the file and click it, it plays fine. 
Example #2:  I have a home menu item with a Vertical Panel widget pointing to "movie collection", which is actually a list of cameras where each entry points to strm file.  I can open the context menu and select play, but clicking OK no longer opens the camera stream.  

Any thoughts and thanks?
(2018-07-26, 03:17)Jorsan Wrote: [ -> ]One more pease: I have a harmony ultimate remote and would like to program a key to show the controls menu (ff, rew, play, stop, etc) that shows in the bottom of a movie.Thanks again
 What happens when you you press "OK" while something is playing, works for my harmony to bring up the "controls" menu.
I've just did a clean install of Kodie 18 (latest LibreElec build) and a clean install of the skin and required add-ons. (I just came from your V1 mod on Kodi 17 and i really like how the skin is evolved! Thumbs up for that!)

There's only one thing i can't figure out and i couldn't find anything about it in this thread;

When i browse my TV Shows in the "List" or "Widelist" view it doesn't show the show ratings. When for example i choose the "Poster", "Shift" or "InfoWall (Posters)" view it correctly shows the rating. When i change the view the example screenshots for "List" and "Widelist" are shown with the ratings so i should expect this should work?

Can anyone help me with this one?
hello, I use KODI often for blindtests, and I'd like to know if there is a way to permanently hide music infos OSD in EstuaryMOD2 and only show it when pressing the 'I' key. so when we move to the next song nothing is shows onscreen (which screws the blindtest of course) ?

This way we'd only see the infos when pressing the 'I' key, and not automatically at every song change.

thanks a lot.
(2018-07-28, 23:13)wallacebw Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this is a skin issue, please point me in the right direction if I should direct this question elsewhere. 

I am having an issue with favorites and home menu items not playing on pressing "OK".  

Example #1.   Favorite pointing to STRM file, nothing happens on click from the favorites menu.  If i browse to the file and click it, it plays fine. 
Example #2:  I have a home menu item with a Vertical Panel widget pointing to "movie collection", which is actually a list of cameras where each entry points to strm file.  I can open the context menu and select play, but clicking OK no longer opens the camera stream.  

Any thoughts and thanks?
Can't help you, I don't have STRM files to test. Sorry. But two issue possible, Kodi core working like that or issue with Skin Helper Widgets.
(2018-07-30, 12:46)Wizzzard Wrote: [ -> ]I've just did a clean install of Kodie 18 (latest LibreElec build) and a clean install of the skin and required add-ons. (I just came from your V1 mod on Kodi 17 and i really like how the skin is evolved! Thumbs up for that!)

There's only one thing i can't figure out and i couldn't find anything about it in this thread;

When i browse my TV Shows in the "List" or "Widelist" view it doesn't show the show ratings. When for example i choose the "Poster", "Shift" or "InfoWall (Posters)" view it correctly shows the rating. When i change the view the example screenshots for "List" and "Widelist" are shown with the ratings so i should expect this should work?

Can anyone help me with this one?
 Do you mean rating for episodes in List and Wide List ? Because for me, there is ratings.