Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping that you're building up your Mod on Estuary Next Gen. Great work!

Is it possible to have a modified Shift View with logos like shown in the screenshot.

Is it also possible to have an Option to stay with the original Movie and Series Information View - the View after you have selected a movie or series with all informations about it. I dont like the big boxes for media flags ... i like more the decent boxes shown in my screenshot (right side down) with movie time/dolby/resolution/... just as idea. thx a lot for sharing your work with us!
(2017-03-17, 10:10)starsearcher Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping that you're building up your Mod on Estuary Next Gen. Great work!

Is it possible to have a modified Shift View with logos like shown in the screenshot.

Is it also possible to have an Option to stay with the original Movie and Series Information View - the View after you have selected a movie or series with all informations about it. I dont like the big boxes for media flags ... i like more the decent boxes shown in my screenshot (right side down) with movie time/dolby/resolution/... just as idea. thx a lot for sharing your work with us!

Something like that ?

Not possible for media flags. You can reduce size with editing code.
can something help me
i use kodi 17 but i read that estuary mod v1 is canceled updates. so are you using kodi 18?? i mean it is in beta status or ?
which kodi 18 should i use i dont understand kodi feature win64 or the master one Huh?

i have a windows 64bit mini pc from cenovo
(2017-03-17, 17:17)badplay Wrote: [ -> ]which kodi 18 should i use i dont understand kodi feature win64 or the master one Huh?

i have a windows 64bit mini pc from cenovo

Take the more recent from here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/master/
yep i use now master version

but i have some trouble. first the home menu closed automaticale that tarrible i cant open it with mouse only with arrow left

also i installed the addons what the skin need some ( youtube, cu.. ) give notice with error please show in the log file. what is this?

also how i can set up " next episode for series "
(2017-03-17, 20:32)badplay Wrote: [ -> ]yep i use now master version

but i have some trouble. first the home menu closed automaticale that tarrible i cant open it with mouse only with arrow left

also i installed the addons what the skin need some ( youtube, cu.. ) give notice with error please show in the log file. what is this?

also how i can set up " next episode for series "

First issue: go to settings and be sure this option is disable

For the issue with some addons, it comes from a recent change in kodi 18
Fix as already been made and should be merged soon by the team

I can not help you for the "next episode" as I do not use it so you will have to wait for someone else to help you
New Update 2.1.6 on repository :

• Add new 'Gallery' view
Image Image

• Add new 'Mosaic' view
Image Image

Image Image

• Add clearlogos list for 'Shift' view

• Minor fixes
Thanks for the update

Just wanted to report that shift view does not play nice with movie sets

There is no clearart set for them (and I do not know if it is possible to add them manualy) and so the clearlogo is placed where the clearart should be

EDIT:

Just managed to add clearart for movie sets (try on one)

Now clearart is there on top of the screen but clearlogo still not where it should be:

Hello, not possible to disable submenu on when using personalized widgets.button does not turn on when selected.
(2017-03-18, 17:31)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update

Just wanted to report that shift view does not play nice with movie sets

There is no clearart set for them (and I do not know if it is possible to add them manualy) and so the clearlogo is placed where the clearart should be

EDIT:

Just managed to add clearart for movie sets (try on one)

Now clearart is there on top of the screen but clearlogo still not where it should be:

Normal, Skin Helper Service Artwork doesn't work in container, that's why I left clearlogo on top for moviesets and labels in list.

If you want clearlogos for moviesets, you must use 'Movie Set Artwork Automator' addon to include them in database.
(2017-03-18, 18:05)mack4999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, not possible to disable submenu on when using personalized widgets.button does not turn on when selected.

Working fine for me :

Image Image

Image Image
Hmm...Still cannot get it working. Maybe I need to update skin helper addon, what version is required?
(2017-03-19, 02:42)mack4999 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...Still cannot get it working. Maybe I need to update skin helper addon, what version is required?

No addon is required for that, it's just a setting but to be sure, check if you have latest addons :

Image Image
hello, disable sub menu not working for me either, all addons up to date, thanks