Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-20, 23:40)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 17:11)minori_aoi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 15:27)vertex Wrote: [ -> ] custom Main Menu functionality only? Basically I only want to separate my Adult Movies from regular Movies and Anime Movies. And separate regular TV Shows from Anime TV Shows.
nodes then link to menu
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="40" type="folder">
 <label>744</label>
 <icon>DefaultFolder.png</icon>
 <path>sources://video/</path>
</node>

<node order="40" type="folder"> change number
<label>744</label> name
 <icon>DefaultFolder.png</icon> icon image the same as link
drive:Adult Movies
drive:regular Movies  
drive:regular Anime TV 

I'm sorry, but did you meant to do it on stock Estuary skin? Please elaborate more. I've read Kodi documentation about that, but still can't achieve what I want. This skin can do exactly what I want with the home / main menu, but I don't like other part of the skin, like the OSD and Media Information.
Is Guilouz still here in the Forum?
is it possible to reduce the size of icons?
i use widget appearance as posters panel.
i can only see 4 movies in each row.
is it possible to reduce the size so that we can fit more posters but also must be able to see movie name
(2019-03-31, 21:07)m2k1980 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Got it solved. i forgot the holiday settings to turn off
Where is this settings ?
(2019-04-01, 19:08)Vision_rc1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Guilouz still here in the Forum?
I also wonder ! No updates anymore. Has he left the scene ? It would be nice if he would let us know if development of this great skin has finished.
(2019-04-02, 00:54)lkemot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-31, 21:07)m2k1980 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Got it solved. i forgot the holiday settings to turn off
Where is this settings ? 
Settings/extras/enable themes.
(2019-04-01, 13:48)minori_aoi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 23:40)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 17:11)minori_aoi Wrote: [ -> ] 
nodes then link to menu
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="40" type="folder">
 <label>744</label>
 <icon>DefaultFolder.png</icon>
</node>

<node order="40" type="folder"> change number
<label>744</label> name
 <icon>DefaultFolder.png</icon> icon image the same as link
drive:Adult Movies
drive:regular Movies  
drive:regular Anime TV  

I'm sorry, but did you meant to do it on stock Estuary skin? Please elaborate more. I've read Kodi documentation about that, but still can't achieve what I want. This skin can do exactly what I want with the home / main menu, but I don't like other part of the skin, like the OSD and Media Information. 
this is how you make a Categories widget at the top of the page just use library node editor
(2019-04-01, 23:19)bittihuduga Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to reduce the size of icons?
i use widget appearance as posters panel.
i can only see 4 movies in each row.
is it possible to reduce the size so that we can fit more posters but also must be able to see movie name

not with out doing some edits to xml files
 Includes_Home.xml
View_54_InfoWall.xml
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=313428
Sorry folks that I don't have the time to read more than 4100 replies in this thread....

I guess that Guilouz made some changes within the last two years, so I would like to know if there were developments regarding editing the main menu. Can I add new items there (as a node) ? Other skins can do that, but not Estuary without mod. 

I tried to do that as described here in the Kodi.Wiki for adding Concerts, but that doesn't work for me since it's not updated to Kodi 17.6 or 18.x
(2019-04-02, 15:52)tom.58 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry folks that I don't have the time to read more than 4100 replies in this thread....

I guess that Guilouz made some changes within the last two years, so I would like to know if there were developments regarding editing the main menu. Can I add new items there (as a node) ? Other skins can do that, but not Estuary without mod. 

I tried to do that as described here in the Kodi.Wiki for adding Concerts, but that doesn't work for me since it's not updated to Kodi 17.6 or 18.x
Yes you can add your own items.
(2019-04-02, 19:45)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you can add your own items.
Thank you, looks good !
Is it possible to directly add a separate content to these new items ? e.g. for "UHD Movies" adding a new source with uhd-movies (=movie content) without having this uhd-movies in the normal "Movies" item as well ? or do you have to set filter....?
(2019-04-02, 20:26)tom.58 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you, looks good !
Is it possible to directly add a separate content to these new items ? e.g. for "UHD Movies" adding a new source with uhd-movies (=movie content) without having this uhd-movies in the normal "Movies" item as well ? or do you have to set filter....? 
I have my UHD, 3d and UHD Tv all as individual sources. I then set content but exclude from a normal scan. This way I scan manually for UHD content without it adding to my current movie collection. But it will add them to sets/collections. So as an example I have Avatar in Bluray and also 3d. It made a collection with both of these movies under the heading Avatar collection.
(2019-04-02, 21:54)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-02, 20:26)tom.58 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you, looks good !
I have my UHD, 3d and UHD Tv all as individual sources. I then set content but exclude from a normal scan. This way I scan manually for UHD content without it adding to my current movie collection. But it will add them to sets/collections. So as an example I have Avatar in Bluray and also 3d. It made a collection with both of these movies under the heading Avatar collection.

thanks for sharing the screenshot which gave me the idea to do something similar.

I achieved the same with a favorite to a smart playlist that contains any 4K movie [emoji6]
I am really enjoying this skin so far on my Minix U9. Plays well  and is pretty responsive. 

I also have a lot of the playlists that PatK made in the off topic discussion section, plus have made my own.
(2019-04-02, 21:54)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]... I then set content but exclude from a normal scan. This way I scan manually for UHD content without it adding to my current movie collection....
Thanks for this information. I need to add Concerts (as a movie) but don't want them to appear in "Movies", want them separate in a main menu item like "Concerts" as you did with "UHD Movies". Gonna try that way....