Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
may be in Includes_PVR.xml
 <texture border="3" fallback="windows/pvr/epg-genres/0.png">$INFO[ListItem.Property(GenreType),windows/pvr/epg-genres/,.png]</texture>
change to <texture>windows/pvr/epg-genres/0.png</texture>
Is there any means to dismiss the progress bar and the black shadow on top/bottom of the screen while the video remains paused? I just want to see a paused full-screen frame without any OSD overlay so that I can read the subtitles.
(2019-04-23, 03:07)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]may be in Includes_PVR.xml
 <texture border="3" fallback="windows/pvr/epg-genres/0.png">$INFO[ListItem.Property(GenreType),windows/pvr/epg-genres/,.png]</texture>

Thank you. Will give this a go and report back.
(2019-04-23, 03:07)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]may be in Includes_PVR.xml

I could be mistaken, but I found the line in Includes_PVR and it already appears to be identical to the version you suggested changing to.
<texture>windows/pvr/epg-genres/0.png</texture>
Where do I find Dependancy script.module.simpleeval? The link in the first post dont work.
(2019-04-20, 00:14)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@alpha_76
@bvo.

Just a quick read of your post, I think what you are doing wrong is setting the menu on the Source directly. This is bypassing the library.

Instead create a Smart Playlist with the content you want, then set the Smart Playlist as the action for the new menu item.

Read the How To for AeonNox:Silvo. It is the same steps, just using different screens... Custom home items (wiki)

Hi, thanks for the reply, however, as bvo and uVSthem also point out, this worked for me too with Kodi 17, so I can only assume this is a bug as well.
I keep going back to this skin for the ability to have a multi row widget with vertical menu. It's a beauty. However, as I've seen previously asked but have not seen an answer, should there be episode air dates appearing for shows? I haven't been able to see any.
(2019-04-25, 14:28)Axxel6307 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep going back to this skin for the ability to have a multi row widget with vertical menu.

How do you do that then? I must have missed that.

Andre
(2019-04-26, 00:57)andrewilley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-25, 14:28)Axxel6307 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep going back to this skin for the ability to have a multi row widget with vertical menu.

How do you do that then? I must have missed that.

Andre
I'm not home atm but i think it's called extended panel in your widget settings... Only works on vertical menu mode as far as i know.
(2019-04-23, 05:05)samsonluk Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any means to dismiss the progress bar and the black shadow on top/bottom of the screen while the video remains paused? I just want to see a paused full-screen frame without any OSD overlay so that I can read the subtitles.

Yes! I would like this as well.
Can anyone help with this part?

Dependancy script.module.simpleeval is needed for Kodi 18 version.

The link in the first post is not working and with so many people using this skin maybe someone can upload it?
Great skin, just started using it!

Found one error. When pressing Install from zip in Categories in Plugins, Kodi goes to the plugin installation root instead of Install from zip.
To make it manageable for the author Guilouz, please post your issues here: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz/issues
I'm sure he would appreciate pull requests for any improvements or bug fixes that we can work out ourselves.
I have activated the option "Show artist bio in music OSD" but it doesn't seem to work. Artist Slideshow add-on is installed. Any ideas anyone?
Is there a way to get the OSD from PVR to movie playback?