Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve created my modified Kodi on my pc. When I went to install the mod on my two raspberry pi’s running libreelec, It is very unstable. One pi crashes when I change the theme to EstuaryModV2 and the other lets me change the theme. But randomly crashes and reboots constantly. Anyone else having stability issues?
(2019-09-25, 13:51)IIIPgCIII Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve created my modified Kodi on my pc. When I went to install the mod on my two raspberry pi’s running libreelec, It is very unstable. One pi crashes when I change the theme to EstuaryModV2 and the other lets me change the theme. But randomly crashes and reboots constantly. Anyone else having stability issues?

This skin is stable, at least it is for me on my PC. I have installed it on 2 different PCs and both are stable. You said you created your modified KODI. Could this be the reason why it is unstable? Apart from Estuary MOD V2 have you tested other different skins on your modified KODI to see if they are stable.
I am really enjoying this theme and the additions it has brought to the stock theme. 

I have started messing with the customization for the main screen and added a section for 4K videos. I am unable to get 
the "categories" section to come up like I see in the default movies and TV section. I am including two screenshots. If this
is possible can someone fill me in on what I am missing?

https://imgur.com/a/RXptxx8
(2019-09-25, 14:00)TimeZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-25, 13:51)IIIPgCIII Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve created my modified Kodi on my pc. When I went to install the mod on my two raspberry pi’s running libreelec, It is very unstable. One pi crashes when I change the theme to EstuaryModV2 and the other lets me change the theme. But randomly crashes and reboots constantly. Anyone else having stability issues?

This skin is stable, at least it is for me on my PC. I have installed it on 2 different PCs and both are stable. You said you created your modified KODI. Could this be the reason why it is unstable? Apart from Estuary MOD V2 have you tested other different skins on your modified KODI to see if they are stable. 
The skin was modified.  Other skins work fine on both Pi's.  It is limited to my librelec systems.  My PC system works just fine.
Hi - I've just installed this skin on my NVidia Shield TV. For some reason it does not display the media flags (not sure if that is the right terminology but I am referring to audio/video features such as Dolby Atmos, 7.1, 4K, HDR etc) in the movie list. If I play a movie and press the button to bring up the menu, then it shows all the media flags correctly. What am I doing wrong?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fDbtu4SUvRB1fp4f8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VSvvDJ6JGwUqe7ZU8
(2019-09-26, 04:22)gilsonsjc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - I've just installed this skin on my NVidia Shield TV. For some reason it does not display the media flags (not sure if that is the right terminology but I am referring to audio/video features such as Dolby Atmos, 7.1, 4K, HDR etc) in the movie list. If I play a movie and press the button to bring up the menu, then it shows all the media flags correctly. What am I doing wrong?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fDbtu4SUvRB1fp4f8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VSvvDJ6JGwUqe7ZU8
Refresh the movie. Or rescan to library should do it.
(2019-09-25, 19:39)lightsout Wrote: [ -> ]I am really enjoying this theme and the additions it has brought to the stock theme. 

I have started messing with the customization for the main screen and added a section for 4K videos. I am unable to get 
the "categories" section to come up like I see in the default movies and TV section. I am including two screenshots. If this

Are you looking to create custom categories? Or just use the default ones that show on the movies categories?

If using the default ones, what is listed under your movies would also then show on the 4K categories. But I am assuming you would want the categories under 4k to be associated with only the 4k, if so you will need to make a few playlists that you will want as the categories and name accordingly. The use the customize skin and under the 4k all personalize widgets.
(2019-09-26, 17:21)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-25, 19:39)lightsout Wrote: [ -> ]I am really enjoying this theme and the additions it has brought to the stock theme. 

Are you looking to create custom categories? Or just use the default ones that show on the movies categories?

If using the default ones, what is listed under your movies would also then show on the 4K categories. But I am assuming you would want the categories under 4k to be associated with only the 4k, if so you will need to make a few playlists that you will want as the categories and name accordingly. The use the customize skin and under the 4k all personalize widgets.

Yeah I want them to go to the 4K section. Thank you I’ll look into it.
(2019-09-26, 20:44)lightsout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-26, 17:21)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't like to use categories but rather just display a poster of current items.

(2019-09-26, 20:58)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-26, 20:44)lightsout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-26, 17:21)Harro Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking to create custom categories? Or just use the default ones that show on the movies categories?

I don't like to use categories but rather just display a poster of current items.
Thanks, I think I am happy with the way that I have it, best of both worlds. I just hit the main menu button "4K" to get to everything, but still have 
the newly added and in progress sections like I am used to.
(2019-08-11, 20:23)gate1975mlm Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Under the Video OSD settings I have the option "Hide video info when paused" enabled.

However when ever I skip back or forward in a playing video the "Playback OSD" only appears for a split second and then disappears  so I can not see it Sad

Can you please fix it so even if the option "Hide video info when paused" is enabled you can still see the "Playing OSD" when skipping back and forward in playing videos?

Thanks

Will this be fixed?
(2019-09-28, 03:46)gate1975mlm Wrote: [ -> ]

Under the Video OSD settings I have the option "Hide video info when paused" enabled.

However when ever I skip back or forward in a playing video the "Playback OSD" only appears for a split second and then disappears  so I can not see it Sad

Can you please fix it so even if the option "Hide video info when paused" is enabled you can still see the "Playing OSD" when skipping back and forward in playing videos?

Thanks

Will this be fixed? 
Sorry, there are high chances that it wont be fixed. We haven't heard from the Skinner in a long time.
(2019-09-28, 06:39)TimeZone Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Will this be fixed? 
Sorry, there are high chances that it wont be fixed. We haven't heard from the Skinner in a long time.

Really? Dang I love this skin.

I am having a weird issue. I posted above about adding new sections to the main menu. I've done that and it's works good. But I cannot access the second row of files.

I've added to sections; newly added and in progress. I am unable to navigate to the bottom row. No matter what I do with the d-pad they are simply unacessable.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I am attaching a picture. The blue arrows point to the problem area. Please ignore tht red circle.

Thanks

Will this be fixed?  
Well that sucks Sad
(2019-09-28, 16:07)lightsout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-28, 03:46)gate1975mlm Wrote: [ -> ]Will this be fixed? 

Really? Dang I love this skin.

I am having a weird issue. I posted above about adding new sections to the main menu. I've done that and it's works good. But I cannot access the second row of files.

I've added to sections; newly added and in progress. I am unable to navigate to the bottom row. No matter what I do with the d-pad they are simply unacessable.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I am attaching a picture. The blue arrows point to the problem area. Please ignore tht red circle. 

Maybe you can explain which settings you've made? (screenshots would be helpful maybe)