Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-03-27, 10:34)tranphu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, i am using theme Estuary MOD V2 for my Kodi. It is a great theme.
On Now Playing of Music has 3 buttons (Go to Playlist, Repeat, Random) as Screenshot below. It is very convenient for me when i want to change something.
But on Now Playing of Music Videos is missing these buttons.
So any way to get these buttons for Now Playing of Music Videos.
Thanks.
ImageImage

Anyone please?
I have been using this mod for about 3 months and like it very much.
However there are some strange behaviors and hope the OP can resolve them.  The problem is mainly to show multiple artists.

This is what I have.
Libreelec 9.2.1 running on  RPi 3B+ 
Artist Information Folder setup correctly.
Using " / " for multiple artist separator as suggested in Wiki.
Extrafanart enabled.
I believe my music albums are tagged correctly.
File structure, typically one album per folder.

If I scan the folder into Library and play the album from Library (no matter from Artist list, Song list or album list), it only shows the fanart of the first artist.  No extra fanarts are displayed.
If I use File view to open the folder, then fanarts of multiple artists with extra fanarts from online sources are displayed.
However, if I go to Context menu->Artwork options->Refresh (auto lookup) to down load those fan arts to local files and play the album from File view, it only shows the first artist's fanart and extrafanarts.  The rest artists are gone.  The same symptom remains even if I manually remove those links from Context menu->Artwork options->Manual configure artwork.

Many thanks.
(2020-04-01, 01:22)jlawes20389 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-01, 01:12)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@prodj77

the_other_guy is probably right. It might be an April Fools theme in the skin. IIRC there are themes for Christmas and Easter also. Don't have it installed, so I cannot check but others might be able to confirm.

That was exactly it! Didn't even think to look at the themes bit. Turned off the Christmas/Easter and it's back to normal. 

Fooled me too!  I was shouting at the kids for messing with the settings!
(2020-01-26, 13:21)DNKK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-25, 17:49)SirRickie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-25, 15:58)DNKK Wrote: [ -> ]I am using it now here is its change-log  if we submit bugs maybe he will fix them
https://github.com/reddit-reaper/skin.es...ngelog.txt  
I'm running version Guillouz 3.0.5. Do I first have to uninstall this version and then install the new one ? What about the req repo's/addons/additional addons ? Do i have to reinstall them ? Tnx.  

no need to uninstall  this will just update it 
I downloaded it and tried to install it, but it is still version 3.0.5.  Strange.
Hi, first can I just say what an excellent skin this is...great work!

I would be grateful if you would consider a request?

Can you add rotten tomatoes ratings? I use Media companion that downloads all ratings including RT.

It downloads the 'Tomatometer' rating and the 'Audience score' and as a nice touch it also downloads the 'Critics Consensus'

The Critics Consensus is detailed in the relevant NFO file under 'Outline'.

I've switched to this skin from Aeon MQ7 Mod and that shows the RT Critics Consensus... its a really nice feature.

Thanks
(2020-04-12, 13:53)mataus19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first can I just say what an excellent skin this is...great work!

I would be grateful if you would consider a request?

Can you add rotten tomatoes ratings? I use Media companion that downloads all ratings including RT.

It downloads the 'Tomatometer' rating and the 'Audience score' and as a nice touch it also downloads the 'Critics Consensus'

The Critics Consensus is detailed in the relevant NFO file under 'Outline'.

I've switched to this skin from Aeon MQ7 Mod and that shows the RT Critics Consensus... its a really nice feature.

Thanks
It seems the support for this skin is over.
Guilouz has not been posting for 11 months
(2020-04-13, 14:28)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz has not been posting for 11 months

Yer, it's a shame.  But you can't work on something indefinitely with effectively no return; it just becomes like unpaid work, and most people are quite demanding and often ungrateful.  What we really need is some form of succession planning, or for a group to take it on, which can have members who join / leave.

I'd happily make some changes to it, however, despite being a developer, I must admit I struggle to make sense of most of what's going on in skins...

There's not really a good up to date tutorial either.
There's not really a good up to date tutorial either.
i have tried to set this up but no one else seem to want to get involved https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350044
(2020-04-15, 03:14)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]There's not really a good up to date tutorial either.
i have tried to set this up but no one else seem to want to get involved https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350044

Well I was referring to the wiki, and the general "how to skin kodi".  It seems there are people who have been doing if for years, and know how it all works, and there's people who post a lot to the fourm asking for features ;-)

I will read what you've done so far for sure!
(2020-04-08, 11:13)RobinTW Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using this mod for about 3 months and like it very much.
However there are some strange behaviors and hope the OP can resolve them.  The problem is mainly to show multiple artists.

This is what I have.
Libreelec 9.2.1 running on  RPi 3B+ 
Artist Information Folder setup correctly.
Using " / " for multiple artist separator as suggested in Wiki.
Extrafanart enabled.
I believe my music albums are tagged correctly.
File structure, typically one album per folder.

If I scan the folder into Library and play the album from Library (no matter from Artist list, Song list or album list), it only shows the fanart of the first artist.  No extra fanarts are displayed.
If I use File view to open the folder, then fanarts of multiple artists with extra fanarts from online sources are displayed.
However, if I go to Context menu->Artwork options->Refresh (auto lookup) to down load those fan arts to local files and play the album from File view, it only shows the first artist's fanart and extrafanarts.  The rest artists are gone.  The same symptom remains even if I manually remove those links from Context menu->Artwork options->Manual configure artwork.

Many thanks.
I got it.
Basically, just use a fresh installation of MOD V2 and then install Artist Slideshow.

Edit:  Strange!  Artist Biography is downloaded and theaudiodbartistbio.nfo is created, but it is not displayed.  How do I resolve it?
I see that the MOD2 "Themes" page is set to Orthodox Easter, and not Roman Catholic Easter ;-)

Robin, sorry, don't use Kodi for music.
(2020-04-20, 08:33)wcndave Wrote: [ -> ]I see that the MOD2 "Themes" page is set to Orthodox Easter, and not Roman Catholic Easter ;-)

Why not?  I think for playing back lossless files Kodi's sound quality is excellent.  You do need some good audio equipment.
(2020-04-21, 12:42)RobinTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-20, 08:33)wcndave Wrote: [ -> ]I see that the MOD2 "Themes" page is set to Orthodox Easter, and not Roman Catholic Easter ;-)

Why not?  I think for playing back lossless files Kodi's sound quality is excellent.  You do need some good audio equipment. 

My Kodi system currently comprises 2 pi-4's plugged into TVs.  I will extend it when my kids get TVs at some point.

My Music system is based on the old Logitech Squeezebox/slim devices setup, which is like a Sonos, but years before.
I get different music in each room, or sync'd, I have little touch screens in some rooms from old equipment, running special OS, and I can control from phone as well (my whole family can)
They have digital out, optical usually, to good quality audio equipment, or to a pair of speakers, depending on whether it's bedroom/kitchen/living room/office/garage/workshop etc...

I don't want to have to turn a TV on to select music, and it would not be possible in every room, and I am very happy with high quality set up I have now.  Plus, pi headphone jack doesn't seem quite the same level.

I'm sure for many people it fits their purposes ideally, and can be implemented with very high quality.  Just not for me!
Hi, I am new to Estuary Mod V2. How can I get rid of the easter egg wandering over my screen?? The option "Easter theme" is greyed out in Colours, I cannot change it. Please help!