Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you say must have lastest nightly build - is this of Kodi

I'm using the Libreelec package - does this mean V2 won't work on it?
Ok forget that - didn't realise it wasn't maintained anymore
2 bugs in file:
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...s_Home.xml

line 3482 and 3970

<visible>!String.IsEqual(listitem.dbtype,genre)]</visible>

should be:

<visible>!String.IsEqual(listitem.dbtype,genre)</visible>

Bracket at the end is wrong
Thank you for the Estuary Mod skin!

I have some questions for own menu design/functions:

1. When I build widgets for e.g. a playlist behind, I can't only decide for the view between posters, square's. I want also decide, that the view is only a list of files where I can scroll down. How I could get this work?

2. I like to build on widgets which refers to a folder/path with files behind. I didn't found this function in the Mod skin. Is it there?
hello

I installed Kodi on windows as well as on a shield
I put estuary mod v2 and the 2 installation presents the same problem I cannot change the fanarts or the thumbs when I click on the interface nothing happens I have filled some fields but nothing changes thank you

(2020-08-14, 18:32)poulbot1977 Wrote: [ -> ]hello

I installed Kodi on windows as well as on a shield
I put estuary mod v2 and the 2 installation presents the same problem I cannot change the fanarts or the thumbs when I click on the interface nothing happens I have filled some fields but nothing changes thank you

you will understand that above these are photos
sorry I'm not used to
Hello Mr. Guilouz

In another Forum for german user, there is a kodi addon to display TV informations on the "Live TV" tap. And it exists an Description how to modify your skin to work with it. On the other site, not all of the user's are able to do it on itselfs (the modifications) and it is siutable to have it all in one.

Can i prepair to share a download of a mod of your "Estuary MOD V2 (KODI 18)" skin. OR even better can you Please implement the modifications?

https://github.com/b-jesch/script.service.gto
Quote:Skinintegration into Estuary MOD V2 (Kodi 18+)

If You want to use the plugin as widget you have to perfom following steps. The example described here is an example under Linux. All files resides in folder 'integration/skin.estuary' of the addon:
Copy the widget XML into the skin XML folder:

cd $HOME/.kodi/addons/script.service.gto/integration/ cp skin.estuary/gto-widget.xml $HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/xml/

Register the widget as include:
nano $HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/xml/Includes_Home.xml
Insert in line 3 (after <includes>):<include file="gto-widget.xml"/>
Save changes and exit.

Insert the widget into the PVR section of the Home screen
nano $HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/xml/Home.xml
Search for the PVR section near line 740. Use 
include content="WidgetListChannels"
 as search item and include after the last matched item behind 
</include>
 (should be line 750):
<include content="WidgetListGTO" condition="System.HasPVRAddon + System.HasAddon(script.service.gto)">
<param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.service.gto?action=getcontent&amp;ts=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.timestamp)]"/>
<param name="widget_header" value="$ADDON[script.service.gto 30104]: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Provider)]"/>
<param name="widget_target" value="pvr"/> <param name="list_id" value="12500"/>
<param name="label" value="$INFO[ListItem.label2]$INFO[ListItem.Property(StartTime), (,)]"/>
<param name="label2" value="$INFO[ListItem.label]"/>
</include>

[font][font]Bug. When I try to customize the menu by adding a background with multiple images to the various addons insert you in the list gives me as an error that can not write the new menu and then the background remains on none and not on the one entered by me[/font][/font]
@Guilouz doesn´t support his skins anymore!
thanks a lot for the nice skin Smile i have the problem that my favorites and tv stations do not show me any names? 

does anyone know how to solve this? Smile 

(2020-08-22, 16:57)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz doesn´t support his skins anymore!

i hope he is well, the last access was over a year

does anyone know any skin similar to this skin (Estuary MOD V2) , which when you pause the video no OSD shows so that u can take a clear screenshot??
(2020-09-17, 11:12)mi3ns Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-22, 16:57)tehax Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz doesn´t support his skins anymore!

i hope he is well, the last access was over a year

does anyone know any skin similar to this skin (Estuary MOD V2) , which when you pause the video no OSD shows so that u can take a clear screenshot??

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but give it a try:
Go to Settings/Skin/Video OSD.
Then Enable “Hide video info when video is paused”
(2020-05-27, 19:32)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Anyone else having issues with Music Artist extrafanarts no longer being displayed in the full screen music playback screen ? 

I haven't changed any settings and it worked in the past. It only seems to display a few fanart images for the artists, what must be in the library. 

All my extra fanarts are stored on my Windows file server under each artists folder in a sub folder called extrafanart. 

Kodi still has access to my music folder on the server OK and I can browse it in File Manager. 

The skin setting to display extra fanarts in the Music OSD is enabled. 

I don't have Artwork Beef installed and never did, as I use Emby Media Server for my metadata downloading. 

Any ideas ? 

Thanks

To answer my own question, I've just fixed it and got the Artist Slideshow plugin to work again with Estuary Mod V2 so it is displaying my extrafanart images again in full screen music playback. See this post here.
(2020-10-17, 12:43)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-27, 19:32)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Anyone else having issues with Music Artist extrafanarts no longer being displayed in the full screen music playback screen ? 

I haven't changed any settings and it worked in the past. It only seems to display a few fanart images for the artists, what must be in the library. 

All my extra fanarts are stored on my Windows file server under each artists folder in a sub folder called extrafanart. 

Kodi still has access to my music folder on the server OK and I can browse it in File Manager. 

The skin setting to display extra fanarts in the Music OSD is enabled. 

I don't have Artwork Beef installed and never did, as I use Emby Media Server for my metadata downloading. 

Any ideas ? 

Thanks

To answer my own question, I've just fixed it and got the Artist Slideshow plugin to work again with Estuary Mod V2 so it is displaying my extrafanart images again in full screen music playback. See this post here.
You only need to have a fresh and basic (no extra add-ons) installation of Estuary MOD V2.  Then install Artist Slideshow add-on.  Setup Artist Information Folder properly.  Disable everything under Settings/Skin/Artworks so Kodi will use Artist Slideshow's setup to display fanarts.  If your albums are tagged properly and just use Kodi's default metadata scrapers, you will have extrafanart images displayed.  You may manually add images to the artist folders under AIF.
(2020-08-29, 12:03)waffi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks a lot for the nice skin Smile i have the problem that my favorites and tv stations do not show me any names? 

does anyone know how to solve this? Smile 

Go to skin settings, home menu and deactivate the option "show media names with widget names". You'll find that option within the widgets group.