Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-05-14, 00:51)s0ulslack Wrote: [ -> ]Great work, thank you!

Small question, could one of the custom widgets fill a whole container and scroll vertically vs just being horizontally scrollable? (like Favorites for example)

Thanks again!

No, not possible.
(2017-05-14, 01:40)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz!

Any way to get missing skin helper info (movie set plot, ....) from somewhere else?

Since there is no real way to get them again through skin helper service (API key reserved to dev)

There are no other addons able to do this to my knowledge...
(2017-05-14, 16:50)repulse Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz just curious about what solution you're using for pvr live tv ?

IPTV Simple Client and Tvheadend HTSP client.
(2017-05-14, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Any way to get missing skin helper info (movie set plot, ....) from somewhere else?

Since there is no real way to get them again through skin helper service (API key reserved to dev)

Was afraid of that...

Thanks for your answer
(2017-05-14, 23:00)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Was afraid of that...

Thanks for your answer

You can use your own API Key, I had a movies set that did not retrieve info and is now ok. I just try and it's working.
(2017-05-14, 23:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 23:00)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]There are no other addons able to do this to my knowledge...

Was afraid of that...

Thanks for your answer

You can use your own API Key, I had a movies set that did not retrieve info and is now ok. I just try and it's working.

No API key for end users. Reserved to dev
(2017-05-14, 22:57)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 16:50)repulse Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz just curious about what solution you're using for pvr live tv ?

Thanks.
Other question : is there a setting -or have you planned to add- a setting to auto show movie plot/poster when paused ?
@Guilouz I love your skin, but I have a big problem with my music videos. Whatever I do: from all the music videos I have in one folder and add them to my library...only four seem to be accepted and show up. What are the criteria to be able to add music videos to the library?

(2017-05-15, 11:59)repulse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 22:57)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.
Other question : is there a setting -or have you planned to add- a setting to auto show movie plot/poster when paused ?

No, you just need to press info key to have info when paused.
(2017-05-15, 12:29)TaugenX Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz I love your skin, but I have a big problem with my music videos. Whatever I do: from all the music videos I have in one folder and add them to my library...only four seem to be accepted and show up. What are the criteria to be able to add music videos to the library?

You have not defined scraper for your music video :

And you must naming your files correctly. I use this structure :

So I tried again. I am really interested in finding out what I am doing wrong now or if there is a bug somewhere that can be solved.

https://vimeo.com/217491205
(2017-05-15, 14:54)TaugenX Wrote: [ -> ]So I tried again. I am really interested in finding out what I am doing wrong now or if there is a bug somewhere that can be solved.

Not understand... It's working now, no ?
(2017-05-15, 14:54)TaugenX Wrote: [ -> ]So I tried again. I am really interested in finding out what I am doing wrong now or if there is a bug somewhere that can be solved.

There is no bug

You just hit the limit of using an internet database:

-a lot of your artists/group are not listed on audiodb.com -> these one will not be included in your library

-you must respect the name of artists and tracks: you got one video titled "theorie & praxis" when the real name is "theorie und praxis" -> probably those one will not be added to your library
As Gracus explained, the Library shows only content, which has been scraped (identified) correctly. If a scraper is not able to identify the file, it will not be shown in the library. This is how Kodi works.
(2017-05-15, 13:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-15, 11:59)repulse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 22:57)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]IPTV Simple Client and Tvheadend HTSP client.

Thanks.

No, you just need to press info key to have info when paused.

So maybe you can point me to the right direction, for editing it myself ? I think it's in the VideoOSD.xml or maybe in in Includes_Home.xml but i can't figure where...