Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Got some issues...

1 - Kodi logo not centered anymore

2 - Movie set banner and movies poster appear at the same place. Just need to put the banner higher (or remove the movies poster)

(2017-05-27, 00:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-26, 23:45)badplay Wrote: [ -> ]after update i cant click skins settings so how i can reset power ... menu ??

Why you can't ? What's happen ?

i cant click settings or anything from skin buttons nothing i only can click powermenü and restart or shutdown

ather buttons are not clickable
(2017-06-05, 16:34)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Got some issues...

2 - Movie set banner and movies poster appear at the same place. Just need to put the banner higher (or remove the movies poster)

1 - Logo at top left corner ? It has never been centered...

2 - Fixed on last git.
(2017-06-05, 17:22)badplay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-27, 00:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-26, 23:45)badplay Wrote: [ -> ]after update i cant click skins settings so how i can reset power ... menu ??

Why you can't ? What's happen ?

i cant click settings or anything from skin buttons nothing i only can click powermenü and restart or shutdown

ather buttons are not clickable

Make sure you have all latest addons on first page. Settings button is working fine.
(2017-06-05, 18:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Got some issues...

2 - Fixed on last git.

Weird....

Thought it was almost centered as in stock estuary:

Edit: saw old screenshot from first page and seems I must be very tired thinking it was centered...
(2017-06-05, 18:25)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-05, 18:08)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Got some issues...

2 - Fixed on last git.

Weird....

Thought it was almost centered as in stock estuary:

Edit: saw old screenshot from first page and seems I must be very tired thinking it was centered...

Just to know: is there a way for you to center the kodi logo as it is a little bit weird right now when the centered clearlogo take its place?
I like the logo as it is now, because the logo icon is lined to the rest of the menu icons of the menu.
(2017-06-06, 00:26)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]I like the logo as it is now, because the logo icon is lined to the rest of the menu icons of the menu.

And I respect that.

I was just sharing my feeling about a centered clearlogo taking the place of a non centered kodi logo

In the end, it is Guilouz's choice

Now that it's said, it seems that movie set banner has not been removed completely:

And just saw another issue that I have on the last few nightlies

It is impossible to change addons settings:

Work properly if I switch to stock estuary or if I go back to a nightly from a few days ago
(2017-06-06, 05:10)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]And just saw another issue that I have on the last few nightlies

Work properly if I switch to stock estuary or if I go back to a nightly from a few days ago

I have exactly the same
(2017-06-06, 07:38)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-06, 05:10)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]And just saw another issue that I have on the last few nightlies

I have exactly the same

Fixed on last git.
New Update 2.5.6 on repository :

• Add new 'Triple lists' view for TV shows

• Add new 'Double lists' view for seasons

• Changes for Kodi 18 : Migrate add-on settings to settings library
• Minor fixes
Got instant kodi crash when stoping music playback as soon as skin and addons are installed

Switching to stock estuary does not fix the issue

Works on fresh kodi install without skin and addons
(2017-06-06, 23:47)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Got instant kodi crash when stoping music playback as soon as skin and addons are installed

Switching to stock estuary does not fix the issue

Works on fresh kodi install without skin and addons

Working fine for me with latest nightly build. Check your log and debug log, it can be help.
Good night, I'm trying to make it work on kodi 18 open subtitles from the rar file, he's not reading the files inside. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance