Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-28, 13:18)wallacebw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-28, 00:02)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]All widgets doesn't work or some ?

Have you try to reset home menu et power menu settings ?

It's an all or nothing situation. Also, when the widgets fail to load (spinning ring where widget would be) other things don't work properly, for example weather returns 'busy' instead of temp and I am unable to successfully reboot,as the system locks up when I try.

I'll try reset home menu when it happens again..

thanks,

I think it's a issue with your installation. Widgets and weather working well for me.
(2017-06-28, 19:58)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]@Guiloz did I enable what in settings? I think I have everything enabled but not to sure

In Skin Settings / Video OSD
(2017-06-28, 19:58)cd492 Wrote: [ -> ]ExtendedInfo Script here not working, not sure if this skin related or not.

Working for me :

Yes video osd is enabled..i don't understand why I only get a poster but not logo or discart
(2017-06-28, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-28, 19:58)cd492 Wrote: [ -> ]ExtendedInfo Script here not working, not sure if this skin related or not.

Working for me :

Personnally, I also have big issues with extended info

I can go to this screen:

Then if I try to have info about one of the actors -> error

Or if I try to use the "extended info" button -> error

Or if I try "extended info" from context menu in library -> error

And even if I try the "i+" button in video playback osd -> error

Here is an exemple of the error in the log:

Code:
00:14:20.370 T:8652   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogMovieInfo import DialogMovieInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

But do not know if it comes from the skin or from me using the very early alpha kodi 64-bits for windows
(2017-06-29, 00:25)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-28, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Working for me :

I can go to this screen:

Code:
00:14:20.370 T:8652   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image

But do not know if it comes from the skin or from me using the very early alpha kodi 64-bits for windows

Tested with latest nightly on OSX and LibreELEC, all your issue working for me. I think issue with Windows build.
(2017-06-28, 23:49)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes video osd is enabled..i don't understand why I only get a poster but not logo or discart

Can't help you more... If you don't have artworks It's because they are not in your database. Are you using Kodi database or app server like Emby ?

Have you try to set manually artworks on video info ?
(2017-06-29, 01:10)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-29, 00:25)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-28, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Working for me :

I can go to this screen:

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                                import PIL.Image

Tested with latest nightly on OSX and LibreELEC, all your issue working for me.

That's why the last sentence of my post was there

script.module.pil seems to be still missing from Kodi 64-bits for windows and I think it comes from that
(2017-06-28, 22:45)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]

Wondering if this will fix it for you...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2538808

Unfortunately it doesn't.

I tried different Skins and ExtendedInfo Script give me an error with everyone of them. So it's not Skin Related.
Hi,
I'm not sure if I am having an issue with Genres or if this is expected behavior of the skin. As you can see below I have configured the home screen to use Genres as a widget and have selected a Video Genres - Icon Pack

When I select Genres from the top Categories bar it appears to work properly.

However, the Genres widget on the home screen does not show the images I would have expected

Is it supposed to work this way or did I not have something configured properly.
(2017-06-29, 20:50)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I'm not sure if I am having an issue with Genres or if this is expected behavior of the skin. As you can see below I have configured the home screen to use Genres as a widget and have selected a Video Genres - Icon Pack

However, the Genres widget on the home screen does not show the images I would have expected

Is it supposed to work this way or did I not have something configured properly.

Genres icons for widgets only working with widgets by default.
(2017-06-30, 00:26)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

So when you say, by default, does that mean there is a way to override it? If not, any chance of having the capability added?
(2017-06-30, 02:18)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]

So when you say, by default, does that mean there is a way to override it? If not, any chance of having the capability added?

It means that it works with default widgets

As soon as you use personalized widgets, you're screwed

Your second question will have to wait for an answer from Guilouz
(2017-06-30, 02:18)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm working on it :

New Update 2.5.10 on repository :

• Add support for movies genres icons for Personalized Widgets
• Add missing H262 flag icon
• Improvements
• Fix for PVR in some conditions
• Minor fixes