Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-02-24, 03:11)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

First, thanks for the update!

Then, I found why banner do not display in music player and it comes from.....the skin!

I found that if you want the banner to display, you need:
-"automatically play next song" activated in skin settings
AND
-play an album with multiples songs

As soon as one on these conditions is broken, the banner will not display

It cause the issue in my case because:
-I rip only song i like from an album and some of them finally got just one song
-I do not like to automatically play next song so I disable it

Is there something you can do to force banner display?

In fact this issue was only when next tracks was not available. Fixed on git. Thanks.
(2017-02-24, 05:11)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Then, I found why banner do not display in music player and it comes from.....the skin!

AND

-I rip only song i like from an album and some of them finally got just one song

In fact this issue was only when next tracks was not available. Fixed on git. Thanks.

Thanks,

But unfortunately I can not try it

I download the zip file from git and replace the files in the MOD folder but then when I restart kodi your MOD appear as not installed anymore

Reinstall MOD from repo and it works

Retry to replace files with the one from git and same result: MOD appears as not install anymore in kodi
(2017-02-24, 06:24)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 05:11)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

AND

Thanks,

I download the zip file from git and replace the files in the MOD folder but then when I restart kodi your MOD appear as not installed anymore

Retry to replace files with the one from git and same result: MOD appears as not install anymore in kodi

Can you retry ?
(2017-02-24, 08:17)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 06:24)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 05:11)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]In fact this issue was only when next tracks was not available. Fixed on git. Thanks.

Thanks,

Can you retry ?

Works this time!

And banner now appear when playing music!

Thanks!
Maybe wrong thread, but with latest nightly extendedinfo script doesn't work (with this skin).
Also, would it be possible to have a button for "update library" in the category widget like in the v1 mod?
08:49:14.453 T:2020 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...-2.0.4.zip
08:49:14.454 T:2020 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.estuary.modv2]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/skin.estuary.modv2-2.0.4.zip

Not able to install from repo
(2017-02-24, 13:08)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe wrong thread, but with latest nightly extendedinfo script doesn't work (with this skin).
Also, would it be possible to have a button for "update library" in the category widget like in the v1 mod?

Update library is now in power menu.
(2017-02-24, 15:52)Synopis Wrote: [ -> ]08:49:14.453 T:2020 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...-2.0.4.zip
08:49:14.454 T:2020 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.estuary.modv2]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/skin.estuary.modv2-2.0.4.zip

Normal, last version is 2.0.5 not 2.0.4. Check updates in addons browser to update repo.
(2017-02-24, 16:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 15:52)Synopis Wrote: [ -> ]08:49:14.453 T:2020 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...-2.0.4.zip

Normal, last version is 2.0.5 not 2.0.4. Check updates in addons browser to update repo.

Did. Repo is updated to the latest version
(2017-02-24, 16:53)Synopis Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not talking about repo version but check updates in repo :

(2017-02-24, 16:53)Synopis Wrote: [ -> ]

I uninstalled skin and repo cleared cache, reinstalled. All is good now.
This MOD2 is magnificent !

I have 3 tiny changes I would like to propose. (Tiny but might take a lot of efforts)

I wonder if the box where the flags are can be move to the right section where the Director and staffs are...
Having them on the left reduced the space for the plot readings... (where usually more data are written)

The media information icons at the bottom of the screens are .png ? Personnaly I would edit the one that as the HD1080 and others so that 1080 is bigger. (At ten feet I have a hard to see)

Not that I want to go back to Estuary but, selecting Estuary skin from the MOD caused the "Settings" is no longer available.

Thank you
(2017-02-24, 17:48)morstef4 Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I want to go back to Estuary but, selecting Estuary skin from the MOD caused the "Settings" is no longer available.

Not an estuary MOD issue!

Settings are currently broken with stock estuary in latest nightly
(2017-02-24, 17:48)morstef4 Wrote: [ -> ]This MOD2 is magnificent !

I have 3 tiny changes I would like to propose. (Tiny but might take a lot of efforts)

I wonder if the box where the flags are can be move to the right section where the Director and staffs are...
Having them on the left reduced the space for the plot readings... (where usually more data are written)

The media information icons at the bottom of the screens are .png ? Personnaly I would edit the one that as the HD1080 and others so that 1080 is bigger. (At ten feet I have a hard to see)

Not that I want to go back to Estuary but, selecting Estuary skin from the MOD caused the "Settings" is no longer available.

Thank you

I like as it is now, remember that you can always clic in the plot box to see it bigger, it improves readability a lot!
(2017-02-24, 17:48)morstef4 Wrote: [ -> ]This MOD2 is magnificent !

Thank you

Not possible to move right, some movies have more info :

Yes media flags are png but you need to edit code to change size of resolution icon.