Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Listen to kodi on Android phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way I can listen to the audio playing on kodi on my Android phone using AirPlay?
The closest I found to capturing the audio was an app called Wifi Ear, but, uses the microphone instead of internal sound device. Another, is Simple Protocol Layer, which it connects to an ip address and audio port. Although, to get sound coming from the kodi end, you will need the sound device to act as a server. But, I can only find an audio / sound server for Windows. Not for Android. Any ideas?
(2017-02-15, 17:49)Dzrte4gle Wrote: [ -> ]The closest I found to capturing the audio was an app called Wifi Ear, but, uses the microphone instead of internal sound device. Another, is Simple Protocol Layer, which it connects to an ip address and audio port. Although, to get sound coming from the kodi end, you will need the sound device to act as a server. But, I can only find an audio / sound server for Windows. Not for Android. Any ideas?
Thanks for the information