Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't update through App Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All, and apologies for a noob question (if it is indeed a noob question). I am trying to upgrade to Kodi 17.0 (Krypton), on an Android device [beelink GT1] It says that I have 17.0 installed on the App Store, but the build version on my device still says 16.1, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
So, I guess my question is: Is there another way to update to Kod 17 from an Android Device?

SparkyTongue
What version number is your Android OS?

Sent from my iPad
(2017-02-15, 07:30)2sparky4u Wrote: [ -> ]Hey All, and apologies for a noob question (if it is indeed a noob question). I am trying to upgrade to Kodi 17.0 (Krypton), on an Android device [beelink GT1] It says that I have 17.0 installed on the App Store, but the build version on my device still says 16.1, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
So, I guess my question is: Is there another way to update to Kod 17 from an Android Device?

SparkyTongue
Uninstall the any previous custom Kodi versions first, following instructions from this thread:
***** START HERE - Kodi Krypton problems - and common Android FAQ's with Help *****