Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Incorrect Air Date on TV Widgets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working with the latest Titan beta on Kodi Krypton I've come across an issue I can't seem to resolve. When using the Skin Helper Service widgets, TV episodes (recent/next episode) display the incorrect date.

If I swap out a Skin Helper Service widget with a playlist I create it will display correctly (same episode in both screenshots)

I would be fine with making playlists to resolve this but it's impossible (at least from what I can see) to make a "Next Episode" playlist that duplicates the Next Episode Skin Helper Service Widget.

Any ideas?
Anyone? I'm not sure if this is actually Titan or Skin Helper to blame.
I will look into it. I think this happens what Kodi is passed an incorrectly formatted date.
It might just be that the episodes with the issue simply do not have an airdate in the database.
Which database would be providing the air date for the skin/Kodi? I currently have the scrapers set to local information only and have .nfo files for all episodes either generated by Sonarr or updated with MetaBrowser. So far, the only place that I see incorrect air dates is on the home/main screen as the above screenshots show. If I open up the information page for an episode or browse episodes in the library in various views the air date is correct.
The issue will be in the plugin providing the widgets. Somehow, on Krypton only the airdates get messed up.
I'm already looking in to it. Should be fixed asap
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the same issue or something similar but different but the Next Episodes Widget is showing all my episode dates as 31/12/1969. I'm using the Netflix 2 Layout on Kodi Krypton 17.

Regards
I have noticed something similar except all the TV show dates are truncated and the year is 0. For example, on the Next Episodes widget it looks like this:

Code:
Show Name * 0 * 04/10/0 * 29 min. *

If I go to the Info screen for the above example, it shows a date of 04/10/1990. Using UK locale format.

It's the same for every TV Show, 0 as the second part in the string and a truncated date in the third part.
I've just fixed the issue with the incorrect dates. New beta version will be up on the repo asap
Confirmed! Thanks for resolving this issue Smile