Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Basics-Vision Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks very much for this Jezz_X.

I am using that skin with the orange theme and teh flow-ish background you posted earlier (in orange of course). looks awesome
Love The Skin Man, I like the PM3 theme but didn't like the yellow in it so i colorized it, to go better with the blue look.

Here's a link if any body's interested.

PM3 Blue
Ok i'll Try this again with another site

PM3 Blue
just wanted to post in and say this has been my default skin pretty much since it came out. Probably because you started with two other mature skins, this thing has had all the features I care about pretty much from day 1. There are actually no Views in this skin I find annoying, and the Media Info ones are especially awesome for Library Mode Smile FWIW I use the alternate Home page and the regular skin.
Thanks appreciate the nice comments
I've been using this skins since the start(just love it) and i have two requests:
1.Big Wide view for the library
2.Option to set background folder so that it show different pictures

thanks again for this beautiful skin =)
Jezz

Did you scrape the artwork shown in the video coverflow view from IMDB.com? What size is necessary for the coverflow to look nice (or even just work) or should I scrape them from somewhere else other than IMDB.com?

Thanks and the skin is wonderful!
SC, in the Scraper Settings you wanna turn on the IMPA awards and Poster Database options. That will give you ALL the available posters in the "Get Thumb" dialog, so then you can get the best quality and best looking posters. What resolution do you run? I use720p from an Xbox, and it looks awesome Wink
SniperCharlie Wrote:Jezz

Did you scrape the artwork shown in the video coverflow view from IMDB.com? What size is necessary for the coverflow to look nice (or even just work) or should I scrape them from somewhere else other than IMDB.com?

Thanks and the skin is wonderful!

I useally manually search through the web to find the best one I like then stick it next to the movie as moviename.tbn file so I don't have to rescrape it on my 3 xbmc things I have installed (win32 for skinning, Xbox ad Linux versions)
Hey Jezz X... was wondering if you or jmarshall ever got to the bottom of why the "page up" button doesn't work in cover flow view. Not exactly a show-stopper I know (and certainly not enough to make me stop using this beautiful skin) but it would be great if it could be fixed... Anyway, thanks again for rejuvenating xbmc for us 4:3 users... Big Grin
To Be honest MajorTom I completely forgot about it the only time I use coverflow is to show off to people what I made other than that never see it

We (jmarshall and I) did spend a lot of time talking about the issue but I'm not sure anything come about it. but it was somthign to do with the key repeat rate or somthing odd, the problem was it dosn't happen on the win32 build that jmarshall uses for debug so it got left behind
no worries.... it's weird though that the page down button works fine... you would have thought that if the key repeat rate was to blame it would affect up and down.... no big deal though (thanks for taking the time to reply all the same)
Jezz_X thanks for all skins for XBMC. They are amazing Big Grin
I wanted to share my collection of movie posters that I made. I've found that when you download then from IMP posters their all different sizes and shapes, and resolutions. I wanted them to be all the same so I edited them in Photoshop. I set all the resolutions to 72, height to 450 and width to 300. I will be posting a video on you tube soon so you can see what they look like. I also made a few categories for: Action, Adventure, Workout, SNL, sci-fi ect.

PHP Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/99094083/PosterCollection.rar 
Hi Jezz_X.... I like the addition of album art in the centre circle of the homepage. I wonder however, if you could make it a switchable option (like displaying the time in the centre circle). I only ask as, believe it or not, XBMC is the only clock in our living room at the moment. Glad to see you're still coming up with fresh ideas for this skin either way. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10