Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Hi DaLink thanks for this add-on it's exactly what I've been looking for! Is there any chance you could add custom paths into the options to include a clean? I have several folders I'd like to add to this. I can list them if you'd like to add them to the options but i also think custom path options would be handy.
OT: I'm visiting your beautiful city next week, any recommendations for a good beer establishment? Sure there are plenty but it always pays to have a bit of local knowledge!
Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. How many paths?? maybe 4 should be enough? I'll include this option in the next version.

Be sure to wear comfortable shoes (paving stones all over city, no asphalt) Smile and bring warm clothes Smile If you are in the company of several people, I'd reccomend "The Pub" you can tap your own beer and compete agains other tables Smile always fun. Be sure to check out some REAL local pubs, most of the places downtown are just tourist attractions, i.e. U Pivrnce or U Templare excellent 10 Gambrinus draft. Nice place also (a lot of expats there) Jama or real local cubistic place Grand Orient or always popular Louvre. Rock clubs... i.e. Rock cafe or Batalion. Real underground place w/ live rock/blues music: Kyklop....

Enjoy!
I loved Prague. i have beautiful memories about your city. i remember a great place near the Powder Tower with live music and lots lots of great and good cheap beer! i figured i was there ten years ago....have to come back...... amazing experience.
(2017-04-07, 14:49)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]Depends what the screensaver displays - I suppose it is the "video fanart" - so if you deleted it, there is nothing to display.....

also, your textures database is now pointing to non existant images. try running "clean textures database" from Kcleaner.

Late answer but thank you this worked. GJ on the addon!
(2017-04-21, 09:51)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]I loved Prague. i have beautiful memories about your city. i remember a great place near the Powder Tower with live music and lots lots of great and good cheap beer! i figured i was there ten years ago....have to come back...... amazing experience.
Let me know if you decide to travel to Prague we can have a beer together Smile

Sent from my N7100
(2017-04-21, 08:53)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. How many paths?? maybe 4 should be enough? I'll include this option in the next version.

Be sure to wear comfortable shoes (paving stones all over city, no asphalt) Smile and bring warm clothes Smile If you are in the company of several people, I'd reccomend "The Pub" you can tap your own beer and compete agains other tables Smile always fun. Be sure to check out some REAL local pubs, most of the places downtown are just tourist attractions, i.e. U Pivrnce or U Templare excellent 10 Gambrinus draft. Nice place also (a lot of expats there) Jama or real local cubistic place Grand Orient or always popular Louvre. Rock clubs... i.e. Rock cafe or Batalion. Real underground place w/ live rock/blues music: Kyklop....

Enjoy!

Yea I guess 4 would be good. I'm guessing it will just delete the contents of the folder not delete the folder itself?

I can give you some addons which I think would be handy to clean as well:

script.database.cleaner
special://userdata/Database/backups

script.service.audo
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/db_backup
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/backup
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/logs

These I'd like to clean but need to figure out how to only delete unused images:
script.service.audo
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/

script.skin.helper.service
special://userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service/musicartcache
special://userdata/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service/pvrthumbs

script.service.audo
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/hpcache
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/sbcache/images
special://userdata/addon_data/script.service.audo/cache

I'd also like to run the clean with a one button press instead of going into the addon or scheduling it. Is this possible with maybe a setting to just run on launch?

Wow thanks for the tips on Prague Big Grin I will be sure to check as many of those out as possible! I'm all over local bars not tourist places! I'll look those up this weekend and make plans Smile
Seems I will have something to do Smile
Hehe, like to keep you devs busy Wink
The possibilty to move addons from the addons/packages folder to a custom folder (network/usb drive, etc) would also be nice Wink
Like, move backups of packages (instead of delete)?
Yes sir.
(2017-04-21, 20:18)Morphy99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also like to run the clean with a one button press instead of going into the addon or scheduling it. Is this possible with maybe a setting to just run on launch?

You can run "Clean all + Compact all databases" from the addon, or schedule a run on Kodi start and select exactly the same settings.... that would run cleaning of everything on Kodi start.
v2.4
- Option to clean Database Pre-Wash Scrub addon
(2017-04-25, 13:55)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]v2.4

It's listed under "Ignore Addons". Is this a third party addon? What exactly is it?
(2017-04-25, 14:25)msnow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-25, 13:55)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]v2.4

It's listed under "Ignore Addons". Is this a third party addon? What exactly is it?

(2017-04-21, 20:18)Morphy99 Wrote: [ -> ]I can give you some addons which I think would be handy to clean as well:

script.database.cleaner
special://userdata/Database/backups
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33