Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Updated Plexbmc plugin for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who use Plex with Amber, Tgxcorporation who creates the Chroma, Nebula and BlackGlassNova skins has released an updated plexbmc addon here for Krypton:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/plugin.video.plexbmc
Could you please sticky this thread? Very useful link.
Finally found the fork which works on Krypton. It should be a sticky thread or needs to be added to official Kodi addons.
Has anyone been able to make this work in Android? I got it working in rpi3, but no luck in android. I am able to find the server, but can view only channels and queue which are empty. Don't see any other tabs like movies or shows.

Any thing I am missing here?
Hi has anyone got this release to work correctly in Kodi 18, i have reinstalled it but there is no fanart or covers showing and i can only play videos using the always transcode option, anyone any ideas? thanks in advance
That might be better asked in >> this thread << instead (click the link), although I'm not sure how much support PlexBMC actually gets these days.
(2019-05-09, 14:54)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]That might be better asked in >> this thread << instead (click the link), although I'm not sure how much support PlexBMC actually gets these days.

thank you