Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Local files on SPMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

Just got a nVidia Shield and installed SPMC on it. So far so good but the problem I have is I can't add my 2 HDDs loaded with movies, TV Shows and mucic to my library. I looked all over in my SPMC settings when I go to add videos>Browse....nothing to be found that leads to my HDDs. I am sure it is a simple setting I am missing but I just can't find it.

When I click on Root, nothing opens. I assume it is not rooted and being that is it brand new, I really don't want to root it.

Please help me find my way to my local content.

Thanks

RR
So no one is adding local files to li ray in Kodi or SPMC? Weird!!!
(2017-02-25, 16:55)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]So no one is adding local files to li ray in Kodi or SPMC? Weird!!!

You have to first create a source through SYSTEM>FILE MANAGER
Thanks avika
Unfortunately, that is the part I can't do. I found a workaround on GEForce forum though that works for movies and tv shows but without being able to create a source via file manager, I still can't add my music and photos.
(2017-03-06, 21:35)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks avika
Unfortunately, that is the part I can't do. I found a workaround on GEForce forum though that works for movies and tv shows but without being able to create a source via file manager, I still can't add my music and photos.

You might find a solution by asking here

https://github.com/koying/SPMC/issues
Tx Starkman. I'll have a read.