Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Info on Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forgive me if this has been answered before.

In the previous version of Kodi and the confluence skin, when you were watching a video and the display on the bottom showed weather it was 4K, 1080p, 720, or SD shown below.

In the Estuary skin, this is not displayed.

Is there any way of adding it or can I find out what it is?

I'm running Kodi 17 on a Sony Bravia Android 4K TV.

Regards

Phil
It's only displayed when you are on video info (button 'i').
Doesnt show like it used to though. and i cant press I on a Sony TV?
I was wondering about a similar thing. I'm on Wetek Core and I use a remote, how exactly do I bring up the info bar to change audio streams/subs?
The button that used to do it, now only pauses playback. Too essential of a thing to be by design or am I wrong?

No I don't want to use keyboard/mouse.
(2017-02-25, 20:54)ThreeSixes Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering about a similar thing. I'm on Wetek Core and I use a remote, how exactly do I bring up the info bar to change audio streams/subs?
The button that used to do it, now only pauses playback. Too essential of a thing to be by design or am I wrong?

Just assign a button on your remote to open fullscreen info with keymap editor addon.
(2017-02-25, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-25, 20:54)ThreeSixes Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering about a similar thing. I'm on Wetek Core and I use a remote, how exactly do I bring up the info bar to change audio streams/subs?

Just assign a button on your remote to open fullscreen info with keymap editor addon.

yeah... if you have a lot of free button on your remote. If you don't have you need to go inside "Video Preferences" to see the resolution of video you stay to watch.........