Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add-ons Search not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this is the right place to post this?

The search option in the addons section has stopped working. When I search for an addon it just comes up blank, even when I search for an addon I know is there to find (e.g. Youtube)

Please can anyone help?

I currently run Kodi 16.1 with Aeon MQ7 skin
Log file please
Hope this is what you mean...

kodi.log
Your log has banned addons. Sorry man can't help
What are you on about "banned addons"?
Thank you for posting your log.

Unfortunately, your log shows Addons that are destroying kodi development.

this forum does not support banned addons. Please post a clean log and The forum can help

http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
Hi

Thanks. Didn't realise I had anything like that on my system. Anyway think I have sorted it. Here is new log...

kodi.log
Seems like you post the exact same log again...
No. The link might be same because all I did was replace the old log (50k) with the new one (200k in size) on dropbox
Same log man. You have repos/addons that are banned in your log. Strike two. One more chance, please post a clean log for the forum to identify your problem.
(2017-02-28, 09:21)Duff Man Wrote: [ -> ]Same log man. You have repos/addons that are banned in your log. Strike two. One more chance, please post a clean log for the forum to identify your problem.

First, I can only apologise, I let someone else (a "friend") set this box up for me (mistake). I have looked at the wiki page on banned addons and wow I didn't realise.

Anyway I believe it is all gone now, but if there is anything I missed please be helpful and point out what before dismissing my problem, thank you.

Now to the problem... Here is the new log

Kodi log 2
Can anyone help me with this issue?
This has resolved itself after a reinstall and restore of backups.
Thanks to everyone who tried to help - not!!