Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jurialmunkey,

I use the progress bar as a guide when I fast forward. Can you add something similar to what you have in arctic to see in the progress bar how much forward you have gone. Maybe a different shade of gray?

Thanks
@jurialmunkey
I understand
the reason for my question is, the quality of the discart is not always suitable for this format.
the the quality of the discart in the library is much better

BTW If you are in the music library click Options, nothing happens. Bug?
(2017-03-24, 18:36)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I use the progress bar as a guide when I fast forward. Can you add something similar to what you have in arctic to see in the progress bar how much forward you have gone. Maybe a different shade of gray?
It was working for me on fastforward. However, I noticed when I seek left by pressing the left key it wasn't going back. Was this only happening on the jump forward seek (pressing right) rather than FF from osd controls? The right arrow key on my main laptop's keyboard recently broke so I think I might've missed this problem with the seek because of that haha -- it's very incredibly frustrating! My numlock key is getting a good work out because I have to use the numpad now, but I just realised with my current keymap seek forward is not working from the numpad.

I think the issue should be fixed now. Could you please test with latest git?

(2017-03-24, 18:54)Discomanhenk Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey
I understand
the reason for my question is, the quality of the discart is not always suitable for this format.
the the quality of the discart in the library is much better

BTW If you are in the music library click Options, nothing happens. Bug?
I assume we are talking about coverart, not discart. Because there isn't any discart anywhere in the skin.
I generally try to keep my music coverart at a high resolution. Its normally not too difficult to find high res coverart. I think Google Music supplies it at 1200x1200 which is much higher res than the 720x720 I'm using currently in the music visualisation. One of the reasons why I have a record collection is because I really love coverart. I think its a really important part of the experience and I'm trying to retain that as much as possible.

Also, why would your artwork in the library be better quality than in the music visualisation? It should be the same artwork surely?

Music library options button is working fine for me...
(2017-03-25, 06:24)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-24, 18:36)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I use the progress bar as a guide when I fast forward. Can you add something similar to what you have in arctic to see in the progress bar how much forward you have gone. Maybe a different shade of gray?
It was working for me on fastforward. However, I noticed when I seek left by pressing the left key it wasn't going back. Was this only happening on the jump forward seek (pressing right) rather than FF from osd controls? The right arrow key on my main laptop's keyboard recently broke so I think I might've missed this problem with the seek because of that haha -- it's very incredibly frustrating! My numlock key is getting a good work out because I have to use the numpad now, but I just realised with my current keymap seek forward is not working from the numpad.

I think the issue should be fixed now. Could you please test with latest git?

works now! thanks
Hi jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

This going to be a strange request but not sure it can be done. 99% of my TV show fanart have the name of the tv shows. Would it be possible to have an option to disable the text below the fanart.(skin settings)

If there is no name for the show within the fanart would it be possible to enable the text below the fanart for the individual TV show.

If possible to add the option to add text where the arrow is indicated

Thanks
@Blurayx - It wouldn't be possible to enable/disable on a per show basis. If you get landscape art from artwork downloader (Info > Artwork > Thumb 16:9), items with landscape art will use that instead of fanart; and if they have landscape art it will disable the label for that specific item. Landscape is the correct artwork type for 16:9 aspect artwork that has the tvshow logo.

You can also manually add your local fanart as landscape art by going to Info > Get Thumb > Add art (if the landscape entry doesn't exist already). It will ask for a name so give it the name "landscape" (without quotes). And then use the file browser dialog that pops up to select your local artwork.
(2017-03-25, 07:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Blurayx - It wouldn't be possible to enable/disable on a per show basis. If you get landscape art from artwork downloader (Info > Artwork > Thumb 16:9), items with landscape art will use that instead of fanart; and if they have landscape art it will disable the label for that specific item. Landscape is the correct artwork type for 16:9 aspect artwork that has the tvshow logo.

You can also manually add your local fanart as landscape art by going to Info > Get Thumb > Add art (if the landscape entry doesn't exist already). It will ask for a name so give it the name "landscape" (without quotes). And then use the file browser dialog that pops up to select your local artwork.

Thanks Smile
Hi all

How do I get this skin to show up ? I have placed the folder in

c/program files/kodi/addons

and

appdata/roaming/kodi/addons/

and its not coming up in the skins option menu of kodi ? can anyone help
(2017-03-25, 10:16)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

How do I get this skin to show up ? I have placed the folder in

c/program files/kodi/addons

and

appdata/roaming/kodi/addons/

and its not coming up in the skins option menu of kodi ? can anyone help
Hi

can you download this zip file : https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.fus...master.zip

And then install it as any add-on, in Kodi.
Once zip is installed do skin changes from master auto update in Kodi ?
is there any chance of some discart as I do a lot of work on fanart for discart, cheers
(2017-03-25, 10:47)Pipsqueak Wrote: [ -> ]Once zip is installed do skin changes from master auto update in Kodi ?
No.
You have to download the new zip each time. When you download the zip, you have to make sure to give it a unique name each time otherwise kodi will just use the previous zip you installed (I usually just add the date on the end of the name).
e.g. skin.fuse.neue.25March.zip

(2017-03-25, 10:48)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]is there any chance of some discart as I do a lot of work on fanart for discart, cheers
Check latest git. I've added an option.
Skin Settings > Artwork > Show discart
I've never been this excited over a skin before. I predict this is going to be one of the most popular skins ever Big Grin

Great work jurialmunkey!!!
(2017-03-25, 13:18)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been this excited over a skin before. I predict this is going to be one of the most popular skins ever Big Grin

Great work jurialmunkey!!!

Big Grin
Thanks zip info, all understood.
Yeah must be headed for BETA release i suspect soon ?
A wonderful snappy skin indeed, many thanks.