Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@jurialmunkey,

Thanks Smile
@jurialmunkey,

"set fallback image" will it be enabled in the future?

(2017-04-04, 11:47)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,

It already works... Click on it...
It allows you to set a different image to be used instead of the default grey background.

EDIT: You need script.toolbox for it to work
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ToolBox_Script
(2017-04-04, 12:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 11:47)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,

It already works... Click on it...
It allows you to set a different image to be used instead of the default grey background.

EDIT: You need script.toolbox for it to work
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ToolBox_Script
Ok,
I will try it again later

Thanks
(2017-04-04, 08:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-03, 16:15)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jurial,
The skin keeps getting better and better, thank you for your great work!
Since you mentioned now is the time to request features, before submitting to the repo, would you consider making a system info widget?
No problem. Done.

Thanks Jurial!
@j
Do you mean some way to hide the bottom bar and see just the fanart? - Yes exactly what I was asking for.

Would it be sufficient if you press down to go to the statusbar area (with options / power) and then press down again to hide the bottom bar? - That would be great.

Or do you want a way to scroll through the movies with only fanart visible also? - Wow, that would be fantastic.

So yes all of the above! Smile
if not to much to ask for.

thank you
Jurial,

One additional request: Would you consider adding "Artwork" to the context menu for movies and tv shows/seasons/episodes? Performing the same function as the "Artwork" button has in the video info dialog. In this way, I can get all available artwork while browsing movies without having to go into the info dialog for each. Thank you for considering this request.

Regards,

Bart
@jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

would it be possible to add Toolebox to the manage dependencies list.

I've noticed when I click on the # key in tv shows it doesn't go to the first tv show(12 monkeys). It stops at legacy 24.

First tv show in my library

In the Movie menu the # key dose work.

Thanks
(2017-04-04, 18:13)mxlance Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean some way to hide the bottom bar and see just the fanart? - Yes exactly what I was asking for.
Would it be sufficient if you press down to go to the statusbar area (with options / power) and then press down again to hide the bottom bar? - That would be great.
Or do you want a way to scroll through the movies with only fanart visible also? - Wow, that would be fantastic.
Ok I will see what I can come up with later today, but this really shouldn't be too difficult to achieve, will keep you posted.

(2017-04-04, 18:51)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]One additional request: Would you consider adding "Artwork" to the context menu for movies and tv shows/seasons/episodes? Performing the same function as the "Artwork" button has in the video info dialog. In this way, I can get all available artwork while browsing movies without having to go into the info dialog for each. Thank you for considering this request.
Not possible for a skin to add items to the context menu (there is a hack to do it, but I don't really like doing it). The correct way to do this is through context menu addons and it turns out there is already one for what you want

Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Repo (or all) > Context Menus > Download all artwork - artwork downloader.
There is also "Select Artwork to Download - Artwork Downloader".

There are some really great context menu add-ons in there. I don't think many users know about these add-ons.
The "Play Trailer" and "Skin Shortcuts- Add to menu" ones are really useful, as are the trakt and cinemavision ones if you use those add-ons.

(2017-04-05, 02:31)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,
would it be possible to add Toolebox to the manage dependencies list.

I've noticed when I click on the # key in tv shows it doesn't go to the first tv show(12 monkeys). It stops at legacy 24.
Added toolbox to the dependencies list.

The # issue must be a kodi bug. The alphabet search is provided by skin helper, but I'm pretty sure all it does is use Kodi's inbuilt SMSJump feature (for a remote with a number pad, you press the corresponding number to jump to that letter e.g. 3 goes DEF depending on how many times you press it).

I've noticed that when pressing the 2 key (which cycles #ABC) doesn't jump back to the first item for numbers e.g. in my library it goes to 2001 A Space Oddessy, when I have both 50/50 and 127 Hours before it -- it actually seems to preference the items starting with "2" first and this is exactly the same behaviour with the alphabet strip, so pretty sure its a kodi bug in the SMSJump feature.
Submenus do not show widgets.
@Natz: There is a bug in skinshortcuts that is waiting on a fix to be pushed to the kodi repo.
See this post for a work around:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2554214

Alternatively, install the github version of skinshortcuts, which already has the fix:
https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts
@jurialmunkey,

Thanks
@jurialmunkey,

I can't replicate system info

my Screen shot
when I click on system information

form # 360

Thanks
@Blurayx
Maybe use it as a widget?There was an option with the latest update I think...I have it set as a widget in the settings main menu and it works fine...
Except you want to achieve somethink else so sorry...
Yeah, you have to add it as a widget. It should be directly under the weather widget in the widget selection dialog.

Although it does make me think that with the system info widget that should be the default widget set for settings - so I changed the defaults.