Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love this skin. Only reason I don't use it is the lack of views. Specially when browsing addons Sad
Just my opinion. Still using arctic z
(2017-04-03, 16:45)mxlance Wrote: [ -> ]Request: a way to reveal only the fanart
thanks
I've added the show full fanart mode.
Press down until you get to the status bar where options/power etc. are, and then press down again.

If you want to be able to move through the items whilst in full fanart mode you will need to enable the option
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Allow scrolling through items when in full fanart mode

I decided against being able to move through it by default because I though it might be a bit disorientating if you weren't expecting it to show the full fanart. This way, with the option disabled, pressing any button (direction, info, select, back) will show the bottom bar again. With it enabled you can press left and right to cycle through the fanart and press select to play the content (up/down/info/back will reshow the bottom bar).
(2017-04-05, 06:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 18:51)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]One additional request: Would you consider adding "Artwork" to the context menu for movies and tv shows/seasons/episodes? Performing the same function as the "Artwork" button has in the video info dialog. In this way, I can get all available artwork while browsing movies without having to go into the info dialog for each. Thank you for considering this request.
Not possible for a skin to add items to the context menu (there is a hack to do it, but I don't really like doing it). The correct way to do this is through context menu addons and it turns out there is already one for what you want

Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Repo (or all) > Context Menus > Download all artwork - artwork downloader.
There is also "Select Artwork to Download - Artwork Downloader".

There are some really great context menu add-ons in there. I don't think many users know about these add-ons.
The "Play Trailer" and "Skin Shortcuts- Add to menu" ones are really useful, as are the trakt and cinemavision ones if you use those add-ons.

Thanks Jurial! I just installed the context menu addon for Artwork Downloader and it works great. I will install the Play Trailer one, and I did know and use the Skin Shortcuts - Add to Menu.

Regards,

Bart
@jurialmunkey & leon_tamp

Thank You Smile
@jurialmunkey,

iMac:
When I set the system info widget, Kodi slows down when viewing system info, And text not displaying correctly.
No issues with my Nvidia Shield TV

@jurialmunkey,

Wow, thank you for the Fanart Mode.
It is even better than I imagined.
My wife really likes the skin also. Plan to install it on my other boxes as soon as I can.

Our new favorite skin.

Thanks again for all the work you have put into this skin.
Jurialmunkey,

If you select to display extrafanart and the movie folder doesn't have an extrafanart folder, nothing is displayed. The fanart.jpg is in the movie folder.Not sure there is a fix for this.

includes_labels file, on widget infoline and label infoline a space is missing after label_duration,,
(2017-04-06, 01:01)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,
When I set the system info widget, Kodi slows down when viewing system info, And text not displaying correctly.
Hmm, that is really odd. I'm not sure what could be causing either of those issues. I'm just using Kodi supplied info labels, so it seems strange that they would cause any slowdown. And it looks like the label is putting a new line, but I don't know why either of those labels would. Very strange...

(2017-04-07, 15:20)mxlance Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,

Wow, thank you for the Fanart Mode.
It is even better than I imagined.
My wife really likes the skin also. Plan to install it on my other boxes as soon as I can.

Our new favorite skin.

Thanks again for all the work you have put into this skin.
Thanks Big Grin

(2017-04-08, 21:22)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Jurialmunkey,

If you select to display extrafanart and the movie folder doesn't have an extrafanart folder, nothing is displayed. The fanart.jpg is in the movie folder.Not sure there is a fix for this.

includes_labels file, on widget infoline and label infoline a space is missing after label_duration,,
Hmm, yeah that sounds like a skinhelper bug. It really should give back a blank property if no extrafanart is found (and that would allow the variable to fallback to standard fanart in library) - this is one of the reasons I'm not super keen on using extrafanart because its always more trouble than its worth. I guess the current workaround would be to manual create extrafanart folders where there are none and put the single fanart in there.

Fixed the duration issue. Good catch. Surprised I missed that.
(2017-04-09, 06:42)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-06, 01:01)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey,
Hmm, that is really odd. I'm not sure what could be causing either of those issues. I'm just using Kodi supplied info labels, so it seems strange that they would cause any slowdown. And it looks like the label is putting a new line, but I don't know why either of those labels would. Very strange...

Yes, it's a strange one, not a problem Smile

Feature Request:

would it be possible to have an option to change the text colour. On my large 64inch tv, it still can be hard to see.

Thanks
@Blurayx - I've added a colour scheme for brighter status bar text (Settings > Interface > Colours)
(2017-04-09, 14:02)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Blurayx - I've added a colour scheme for brighter status bar text (Settings > Interface > Colours)

Excellent Smile

Thank you
brighter status bar text (Settings > Interface > Colours) Smile

Makes a great difference, thanks for inclusion Smile
Hello Jurial,

I have noticed a strange issue, which I am not sure if it is a Leia bug, skin shortcuts bug, or a skin issue, so I post it here first. For a few days now (I am always on the latest Leia nightly), if I add a program add-on as a main menu item, when I select it, it does not start the add-on, but takes me to Program Add-ons. Have you encountered anything like this?

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - Unlikely to be a skin issue. I know that skinshortcuts is planned to undergo some significant refactoring for Leia, so it might be a result of being in the middle of those changes - I also know that both BobCratchet and marcelveldt are pretty time poor at the moment, so it might take a while for fixes to come through for Leia.
Hi Jurial !

First off I'm loving this skin it's really great !!

I know you said currently your not wanting to add media flags for videos at the moment I just wondered if this was 100% or if you'd consider adding them before final skin release ? Personally I like them and think they look nice and understated in artic so was hoping for something similar in this ?

Again top job and thanks for all you do your a true asset to the community