Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-05, 11:26)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-04, 19:57)blazer380 Wrote: [ -> ]Note sure if this is has beer addressed, but when I'm playing a movie and try clicking on a particular spot on the progress bar on there bottom, nothing happens. I'd like to be able to manually select a spot using the mouse.

No mouse support, remote only

Could you please enable mouse support for the ability to click within the progress bar.

Thanks
I'm not the developer, just a user

None of Jurialmuneys skins support mouse, so don't have hi hopes for your recuest
(2017-06-05, 17:20)blazer380 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-05, 11:26)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-04, 19:57)blazer380 Wrote: [ -> ]Note sure if this is has beer addressed, but when I'm playing a movie and try clicking on a particular spot on the progress bar on there bottom, nothing happens. I'd like to be able to manually select a spot using the mouse.
No mouse support, remote only
Could you please enable mouse support for the ability to click within the progress bar.
Thanks
Check out the latest git version, I've fixed it so mouse seeking now works.

I've never actually been able to figure out how this was done in the Estuary or Confluence, but I just figured it out now! Was looking in completely the wrong place for the code. That being said, T-bird_se is correct in saying that there is no official mouse support for any of my skins -- although I think fuse(neue) is probably pretty good with mouse usage overall.
I love this skin jurialmunkey!! I've one question, will it work on Kodi 18? I use it on my primary mediaplayer with Kodi 17.3 but I also have an Kodi 18 test mediaplayer.... would love to change the default skin to this one.
(2017-06-06, 15:59)SkywalkerPD Wrote: [ -> ]I love this skin jurialmunkey!! I've one question, will it work on Kodi 18? I use it on my primary mediaplayer with Kodi 17.3 but I also have an Kodi 18 test mediaplayer.... would love to change the default skin to this one.

All you need to do is change in the "addon.xml" file (you will find this file in the skin.fuse.neue folder), where it says version="5.12.0", replace with version="5.13.0". Do this before you enable the skin. It works well with Leia.

Regards,

Bart
Is there a repo to auto update this amazing theme?
(2017-06-07, 14:53)MasterSiep Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a repo to auto update this amazing theme?

Is now in Kodi repo for Krypton i believe.
Can i use it on Jarvis? Install on Windows and love this skin....
This theme is ideal for my listening pleasure, getting rid of the annyoing fanarts and just have a background and a large album cover.
What I really would like is the record label to be shown in the record info. Is this possible to integrate? I know other skins have it (Amber comes to mind).

Thanks. Love it.
This is a great skin , so many things to like but...

I am having weird trouble, i have a sub menu for TV menu to keep track of "in progress / on deck" tv episode. So i can go watch a tv episode finish. Same thing for Movie menu, only difference the movie sub menu actually updates if I start a new movie , while tv sub menu is just stuck with old episode and wont update.

So i deleted and recreated the TV menu several times and made sure it is linked properly to my "In progress / On deck" library of my Plex server just like in Movie sub menu which works, but it just wont update. Everything is linked properly, i know because i dont have this problem when i change to another skin. It is like this skin does not realize when i start a new episode. How can get this sub menu to update ?

Also it be nice to have a vertical version of this great skin, or at least vertical poster panel when you click into the full movie library, so you can see 15-20 movies poster at once. The horizontal menu is not practically for large library.
(2017-06-07, 19:47)shamcheani Wrote: [ -> ]Can i use it on Jarvis? Install on Windows and love this skin....
Krypton only sorry.

(2017-06-07, 20:46)Ke3bCx Wrote: [ -> ]This theme is ideal for my listening pleasure, getting rid of the annyoing fanarts and just have a background and a large album cover.
What I really would like is the record label to be shown in the record info. Is this possible to integrate? I know other skins have it (Amber comes to mind).

Thanks. Love it.
Added on latest github version. Will be in next repo update.

(2017-06-08, 10:59)Jayson10 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great skin , so many things to like but...

I am having weird trouble, i have a sub menu for TV menu to keep track of "in progress / on deck" tv episode. So i can go watch a tv episode finish. Same thing for Movie menu, only difference the movie sub menu actually updates if I start a new movie , while tv sub menu is just stuck with old episode and wont update.

So i deleted and recreated the TV menu several times and made sure it is linked properly to my "In progress / On deck" library of my Plex server just like in Movie sub menu which works, but it just wont update. Everything is linked properly, i know because i dont have this problem when i change to another skin. It is like this skin does not realize when i start a new episode. How can get this sub menu to update ?

Also it be nice to have a vertical version of this great skin, or at least vertical poster panel when you click into the full movie library, so you can see 15-20 movies poster at once. The horizontal menu is not practically for large library.
Does it update if you run "Reload Skin" from the power menu in the bottom status bar on the home screen? Reload skin should force all the widgets to update.

@realjohngalt is working on a vertical mod of the skin. You can see his work here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314615
(2017-06-08, 12:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Does it update if you run "Reload Skin" from the power menu in the bottom status bar on the home screen? Reload skin should force all the widgets to update.

@realjohngalt is working on a vertical mod of the skin. You can see his work here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314615
I did reset my entire kodi skin config now and I tried "reload skin" button, its still not updating "on deck" shows. Its really weird cause it is just for tv shows not movies or any new menu that i create which is not linked to tv library, and my plex tv library does send update correct to other skins.

Thanks that vertical mod looks amazing too, hope its soon available.

Edit : Whats the current version ? I download the skin from kodi repository which is 1.0.1, not github.
@jurialmunkey I've moved across from Arctic Zephyr on my Pi and fuse neue doesn't have the LibreElec Settings window skinned instead it defaults to the Estuary skin for the window.

I have copied over the service-libreelec-settings-mainwindow.xml from Arctic and aside from adding the Global Background include from fuse to hide the main menu in the background it is good to go.

Is there any chance of including this in later updates for other LibreElec users?

Edit: Spelling
(2017-06-07, 15:00)Pipsqueak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-07, 14:53)MasterSiep Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a repo to auto update this amazing theme?

Is now in Kodi repo for Krypton i believe.

True, but only version 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 or so.
Just started taking a look at your skin, i dont know if anyone has brought it up or not. But if you try and use a custom hub, the items get pushed behind the big image on the left side of the screen. It only displays correctly if you have 5 or more items in the hub.