Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@meridius
- Added "blu-ray"
- Added vc1.png
- Added atmos colour icon

For web-dl I don't really have a nice icon for it so that's why I never bothered with it.
(2017-07-08, 11:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@meridius
- Added "blu-ray"
- Added vc1.png
- Added atmos colour icon

For web-dl I don't really have a nice icon for it so that's why I never bothered with it.

no problem mate doing you a WEB-dl logo in colour and black and white will upload later

cheers
hi there here are the flags in a zip

https://files.fm/u/gefnnkks

I changed or updated some of yours as needed a littlie tweak

colour: a new resized better clipped 3D,bluray,dvd and a new web-dl logo, needed to be slightly bigger to get a better effect but still 64x64 and cleaned them up a littile
black and white the same updates

have not done the xvid or divx yet but not sure if there working anyway as I have not tried them ?

hope there ok thanks

updated the web-dl at 23:41 as I was not happy with it but now I am just in case you got the zip earlier
bluray logo covered:

watch gallery
Using extended info, filmography, if you don't have the movie it shows no poster and shows clearlogo of the movie that was selected when clicking on filmography:

watch gallery
(2017-07-08, 18:15)meridius Wrote: [ -> ]hi there here are the flags in a zip
https://files.fm/u/gefnnkks

I changed or updated some of yours as needed a littlie tweak

colour: a new resized better clipped 3D,bluray,dvd and a new web-dl logo, needed to be slightly bigger to get a better effect but still 64x64 and cleaned them up a littile
black and white the same updates

have not done the xvid or divx yet but not sure if there working anyway as I have not tried them ?
Thanks! The web-dl flag looks fantastic!
I've added it with matches for: WEBDL, WEB-DL, and WEBRip
Are there any others for web-dl? Those were all I could think of.

I've added all these with the exception of the 3D and Blu-ray flags (kept the old ones).
RE: Bluray flag. The text in the logo you provided is too small to read. I think the flag is better with just the logo and no text as it is cleaner.
RE: 3D flag. Not all 3D files are necessarily blurays, so the bluray text underneath shouldn't be there.

XVID and DIVX are codecs, so should show in the codec flags. (There should already be flags for these).

(2017-07-08, 22:59)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]bluray logo covered

Using extended info, filmography, if you don't have the movie it shows no poster and shows clearlogo of the movie that was selected when clicking on filmography
Both should be fixed in latest git.
Had to reduce the spacing a tiny bit between the flags, but not by much.
I thought I had already fixed the clearlogo bug, but it was only for Director movies in the standard info dialog, not extended info.
@jurialmunkey

Hi there that's great. happy you liked the WEB-DL flag. I see what you mean with the bluray and 3d logo with the text so I went back to the start and totally redone them as its very hard to get a crisp image at them sizes. I hope you look at them and like them

what I have done in colour and black and white

3d bluray and DVD flags and also HDTV flags have been cleaned up and centred and aligned up with the other logos. New dvd logo with a better stand out colour as I took it from the mpe2 colour green and needed to be made slightly bigger and centred, bluray was totally redone and the text is a lot better and readable now. the 3d I did two versions a larger version which matches up with the other logos and a one with a pair of glasses as I did not know which you would like to use so I have sent both to see what you think , also the 3d logo been redone to look sharper and match the bluray colour. totally redone HTDV flag with a orange H to make it stand out a lot more and needed a new colour to do that.

I have also done all the black and white versions to match the size and shape as the colour versions.

so that's new 3D,DVD,Bluray and HDTv in colour and black and white I hope you like them I been on an age getting them just right

cheers heres the link

https://files.fm/u/crbxyghh

redone zip had packed the wrong flag done at 14:10
@meridius - These are fantastic, thanks!
Yes the bluray text is much more readable now. Really great work!
Really like the 3d icon with glasses underneath.
Thanks again, really appreciate it! Big Grin
(2017-07-10, 03:48)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@meridius - These are fantastic, thanks!
Yes the bluray text is much more readable now. Really great work!
Really like the 3d icon with glasses underneath.
Thanks again, really appreciate it! Big Grin

no problem , just ask if there is anything you needed for your skins
another great theme jurialmunkey.

are you able to add the arial font. the main reason for requesting this is that i need to view chinese characters and i understand that only the arial font enables this.

thanks again.
(2017-06-08, 12:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-07, 20:46)Ke3bCx Wrote: [ -> ]What I really would like is the record label to be shown in the record info. Is this possible to integrate? I know other skins have it (Amber comes to mind).
Thanks. Love it.
Added on latest github version. Will be in next repo update.
Thank you!
Another question regarding music library / playing screen: Atm the rating isn't integrated (or I failed to find it). Since Kodi 17 you can either rate a full album and/or a single track with 0-10 points. Still missing this feature sadly, but sticking to your nice skin as otherwise it's perfect. The colouring background in the fullscreen player modus is nice and the way the lyrics show is perfect because it's well done aestheticly and doesn't overlap with the other elements.
Thanks again in advance.
(2017-07-12, 00:10)Ke3bCx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-08, 12:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-07, 20:46)Ke3bCx Wrote: [ -> ]What I really would like is the record label to be shown in the record info. Is this possible to integrate? I know other skins have it (Amber comes to mind).
Thanks. Love it.
Added on latest github version. Will be in next repo update.
Thank you!
Another question regarding music library / playing screen: Atm the rating isn't integrated (or I failed to find it). Since Kodi 17 you can either rate a full album and/or a single track with 0-10 points. Still missing this feature sadly, but sticking to your nice skin as otherwise it's perfect. The colouring background in the fullscreen player modus is nice and the way the lyrics show is perfect because it's well done aestheticly and doesn't overlap with the other elements.
Thanks again in advance.
Yeah it isn't integrated. I will look into adding it. Will keep you posted.
Hi jurialmunkey

Just did some new 4k flags for you 2 black and white and 2 colour, 2 in resolution and 2 in other both for 4k and ultra hd. took some time in trying to do a resolution version as I did not want to do a image that was different to the ones you had for HD and SD as it was hard to try and figure out how to try and keep it small but have three letters in there (UHD) but I think it looks great as its the best I could do to keep the size right and without making it to different. hope you like it.

the 4K logo is same colour as the blurays since 4k discs are blurays anyways and I tried to keep the size on par with the bluray and dvd image as I did not want a hugh logo and look to big from the others. hope you like that one to.

cheers

the link

https://files.fm/u/v6zteht2
@meridius - I used the UHD flag. Thanks. The resolution tag that kodi supplies doesn't differentiate between 4k and UHD as far as I'm aware - so only one can be used and I prefer maintaining the same style as other res flags. Using 4k as a source flag doesn't really make sense because 4k sources might come from a variety of places - bluray or download. I like the 4k flag you made, just don't really see how where I would use it.
the 4K flag is for UHD as well, so can be used for bluray and download as 4K is UHD 2160p 4K is just another name for UHD its abit like this

eg.
Flag Bluray Res flag HD 1080p for bluray disc
Flag 4K Ultra HD Res Flag UHD 2160p for 4K disc

then say a download would be eg.

Flag WEB-DL.Res flag HD 1080p download
Flag WEB-DL Res Flag UHD 2160p download

if you know what I mean the 4K ultra is just suggesting that's its from a 4K Disc abit like bluray disc logo and the res is telling you the res

cheers