Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been asked before, could not find it.
Is there a way to hide the overlay for watched or unwatched?
I know it was possible in my previous skin. But here I can't find it in the skin settings.

...and I don't get the blue star. What does it mean?

thx
(2017-11-27, 17:32)_novalis Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been asked before, could not find it.
Is there a way to hide the overlay for watched or unwatched?
I know it was possible in my previous skin. But here I can't find it in the skin settings.

...and I don't get the blue star. What does it mean?

thx
not a big fan of the watched/unwatched overlays either but i don't think there's a skin setting to disable them, altho i could be wrong... instead i commented out the code in the includes_view.xmll file, seemed to work fine.
(2017-07-12, 04:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 00:10)Ke3bCx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-08, 12:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Added on latest github version. Will be in next repo update.
Thank you!
Another question regarding music library / playing screen: Atm the rating isn't integrated (or I failed to find it). Since Kodi 17 you can either rate a full album and/or a single track with 0-10 points. Still missing this feature sadly, but sticking to your nice skin as otherwise it's perfect. The colouring background in the fullscreen player modus is nice and the way the lyrics show is perfect because it's well done aestheticly and doesn't overlap with the other elements.
Thanks again in advance. 
Yeah it isn't integrated. I will look into adding it. Will keep you posted. 
Still would love to have music track rating implemented in this favorite skin of mine... Huh Big Grin
(2017-12-01, 12:02)aeneas1 Wrote: [ -> ]not a big fan of the watched/unwatched overlays either but i don't think there's a skin setting to disable them

thanks for the info.

jurialmunkey: Wouldn't you think that would be a good addition to the skin settings? Wouldn't hurt, easy to implement, great achievement.
I think I found a bug.
The tvshow season posters are not shown correctly if the source is a upnp server. Instead the tvshow main poster is displayed.
This is only for the seasons view, the posters are shown correctly in the episodes view.
I am not sure if this is a bit much to ask or not appreciated, if so, just let me know, I'll keep my mouth shut.
First of all, I like the skin a lot. That's why I work with it.
I have played around a bit with the tvshow view, because I didn't particullar like the redundancy in the main view having either the fanart or the posters twice on the screen. From my previous skin neon I liked the logo view and I think it would quite nicely fit into the philosophy of fuse too. So I changed some lines in the Includes_Bottombar and Includes_View and got the following result. Not very much effort really. If you like it I would be very happy to see it in some future update of the skin.

Love this skin, just wish there were more view types, especially for music library...
I couldn't find a way to update Libre Elec whilst using the Fuse Neau skin so I backed-up my skin settings and reverted to the default settings. 
I've now updated the OS, but when I go to restore my skin settings I am unable to find them.
Can you tell me where the directory is located please? I've searched and searched through the system folders but can't find them.
(2017-11-21, 00:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-18, 11:59)eagle72 Wrote: [ -> ]Just upgraded KODI, and found this skin. I'm in awe!!!
The synched lyrics are amazing.

Just one question.
Is it normal that the embedded lyrics (mp3), which are enabled in the CU LRC add on, won't show in the (fuse)neue skin?
It appears that only lyrics found in .lrc (synched) or in textfiles like .txt (not synched) are shown in the skin.

I really would like to see the embedded lyrics on screen as well.

Cheers!

Recognition must go to manfeed who created VideoLyrics: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308626

I don't have any files with embedded lyrics. Do they usually work in Estuary?
I need to know whether they work in the default skin or not to be able to tell if its an addon issue or a skin issue.
 Rats, although the embedded lyrics are enabled in LRC CU add on (v5.4.4) they don't show in Estuary or Fuse Neue.
They did work in my older Kodi version. So it's probably a LRC CU problem. I'll post the issue in the correct thread.
Excellent skin! Just tested it and loved it.

A question: is there a chance of having a back button on the screen in every window like Confluence used to have?
Dude Love the Skin , but have one simple problem and as not able to fix
When watching movies the OSD informations keep always in and cut part os the movie.
try to find were disable it but after a few hours searching did not find it
Could you help me?
Hey there,

I just love your skin! I constantly look and try new skins, but still the simplicity, elegance and artwork-focus of (fuse)neue make it stay! Couple of things, though:

• I much prefer light dialogs, but on pausing an movie OSD renders the movie name and plot text with grey text making it unreadable. Should be white I think.
  • I am really missing the option to set a menu background to random movie/series/music fanart (I don't use widgets). I currently work around this putting all fanart in common folder and setting multi-image backgrounds, but drawback is once I remove media from the library, the fanart is still kept in this common folder (so I have to clean it up manually). I have seen this option in many skins, so I hope it can be easily implemented.
  • I recently switched to Artwork Beef for handling artwork (much better than the outdated Artwork Downloader), so (fuse)neue supporting it will be the greatest great!

Thank you,

D.
Hello... I just installed the skin and I really love it... I wonder why I don´t see the icons for rotten tomatoes... Do I have to install an extra addon? also I don´t see the BluRay disc as it is in your demo image. 

Have you thought about having an option for random fanart backgrounds? and a way to increase the size of text, specially for those like me who are not teens anymore :-)

Thanks so much.
Hope this skin gets updated for Kodi 18... it's my fav
i continue to absolutely love this skin, in fact it's hard for me to think of ever using, or going back to, a different skin...

as time permits, i've been tweaking the skin a bit for my personal needs (purely nas movies) and have run into a sort of glitch that i'm hoping someone can help me out with, i don't have enough coding experience to do it on my own.

i've edited the code so that when i click a movie poster from the home screen, the actor row appears on the ensuing page (i like image eye candy more than text), and it seems to works fine... but when i back out and select another movie poster, the actor row from the previous movie remains for about a half a second and then is replaced with the new actor row (as can be seen in the following video).

what i'm hoping to do is eliminate this delay, so that the new actor row appears immediately when selecting a new movie, as it does when the following code is removed from the dialogvideoinfo.xml file - removing this code seems to force the skin to default to kodi's default actor row which displays new actor rows immediately, zero delay.

<include condition="Container.Content(movies)">Defs_Info_MovieCast</include>

but i don't want to use kodi's default actor row because clicking an actor image launches the modal/dialog showing the movies the actor has appeared in, instead i want the actor's profile to launch (extendedinfo)

so it seems that it's the call to the plugin code, found in the includes_defs.xml file that's causing this delay:

<include name="Defs_Info_MovieCast"><content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movie=$INFO[ListItem.Title]&amp;castaction=extendedinfo</content></include>

is there anyway to bypass this code/plugin and instead have the dialogvideoinfo.xml file launch the script.script-extendedinfo-dialoginfo.xml file directly? using a runscript code?

https://vimeo.com/250890247