Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
One thing I have noticed but not sure if it's already been reported.
When you click your left analog stick in to fetch up file manager and press B to leave, it open file manager window again, pressing B again will close it
Git:20180107

Many thanks and all the best

Paul
Unable to update from 18 alpha from 26. december. Any confirmation on the unavailability on the store for xbox?
Hey guys, do you know when there will be support for the Xbox TV Remote? This one in particular.
Please FIX Common Plugin Cache. I got error everytime when running kodi on xbox one x. This is very important for work properly some addons.

My KODI is 2018-07-01 Smile

Ps: where is donate site? I have money for KODI TEAM for Hard work!
OK...DONATION SEND Smile Thank you for xbox version.
Yesterday I was on the test build and messed something up with the controller mapping. I had to reinstall Kodi but I seem to be on the December 26th build rather than the test build. I've checked the updates tab but there's nothing there. Do I need to add my email to the list again?
Does anyone know why, i can't install kodi anymore, i uninstalled kodi and now when I go to the store. I can see kodi but there is no option to install, i tried to resset box but no luck. In store says that it's only available for PC. Is it region issue.
Members

We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the XBox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store. Members of the Team are currently working on resolving the issue.

We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the Store soon.

No need for any further reports from members that it is no longer in the Store.
Many video addons will not work for me. These are only on the kodi repo. Spurs tv.... Botchamania... If addons from your own repo don't work how can I expect other addons to work?
Then report it to the add-on authors in their threads in the video add-ons section perhaps?

But also remember that the UWP version is both pre-alpha software and also based on Leia, which is itself still pre-release Alpha software. The authors may not even have the add-ons working with Leia at all yet, let alone with the additional current limitations of the UWP version.
It's alpha, lots of add-ons have been fixed in the master branch and I presume will be pushed to the store soon.

Be patent, fixes and testing everything takes time
OK thanks.
Good morning people.
I was using Kodi Git:20180107 last night exited it and turned off xbox, came to fire it up today and only get as far as the spash screen, where it hangs for about 20 seconds and then kicks me back to the Xbox dash.
I've tried clearing the Xbox cache but this hasn't help.
How do you clear data on the Xbox? As in if I was on android I'd go settings/apps/Kodi/clear data. I've not had an Xbox one long so don't even know if the equivalent is possible.

Many thanks and all the best

Paul
(2018-01-06, 23:46)JonnyVee Wrote: [ -> ]Got the download this morning of build 20180106. So far so good. Seems quite stable.

Strange, I can download only 20171226... What I should do, to get last update?
You need to register for the test version updates here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...w/viewform
I currently see it available once more for Xbox One. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41