Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Accidentally deleted PVR Simple Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Dumb old me was trying to change from Simple Client to the new IPTV Simple Client and accidentally uninstalled PVR and I cannot get it back I have tried to follow tutorial instructions from various people but i cannot find it.

I am a total computer illiterate person and needs simple guide. I go to System - Addons (I have no MyAddon!) I have checked in Disabled and Enabled but PVR is not there just the PVR Demo. I have gone into Search and typed PVR but nothing comes up.

Can anyone help me reinstall PVR and exactly where do I have to go to find it, I have tried looking in Fusion but nothing;

Simple step by step would be appreciated.

I have an Android Box not sure of model purchased in April 2016.
Please read Forum rules (wiki) and please don't mention Banned addons (wiki) in your posts as you run the risk of getting them trashed.

You would need to provide more information about your hardware and the version of Kodi you are running. It is possible you have hardware specific custom version as you shouldn't be able to uninstall PVR clients.
Hi

Apologies for naming, did not realise I had mentioned a banned addon. My box is a Droidplayer Streaming Media Android TV Box with XBMC;

I have read somewhere else that I should not be able to uninstall PVR but it has gone. Someone recommended by our Internet company set it all up for us so not sure what version it is. If it is a specific custom version can I therefore not reinstall it?
It is very possible that is the case. Unfortunately we do not provide support for these boxes as they often come pre-installed with banned add-ons and as mentioned, custom versions of Kodi.

It may be possible to uninstall the custom Kodi install and replace it with the official vanilla version but there is no guarantees I'm afraid.