Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2017-04-04, 15:19)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 13:57)stacksptdtdm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 09:26)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]I have just re-checked again and no problem for me installing from zip...Huh

Does it make a difference if I'm using the nightly Kodi Krypton builds?

The nightlies are not Krypton anymore, but Leia... the mod will not work in those ones.

Just sayin' Smile
(2017-04-05, 15:09)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 15:19)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 13:57)stacksptdtdm Wrote: [ -> ]Does it make a difference if I'm using the nightly Kodi Krypton builds?

The nightlies are not Krypton anymore, but Leia... the mod will not work in those ones.

Just sayin' Smile
I've tried all the versions of Kodi 17.1 the 32bit 64bit even the Google play one. Still not working for me. I'm using the Nvidia Shield TV.
(2017-04-05, 21:51)stacksptdtdm Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried all the versions of Kodi 17.1 the 32bit 64bit even the Google play one. Still not working for me. I'm using the Nvidia Shield TV.

I don't know then...Huh

Are you connected to the Internet when installing the skin?

Can you install Silvo mod without problems?

Just to narrow down your issue...
Hi manfeed,

Is it possible to have zip file with only VideoLyrics v3 files to integrate in my MOD ?
(2017-04-10, 12:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi manfeed,

Is it possible to have zip file with only VideoLyrics v3 files to integrate in my MOD ?

Things got I bit more complicated this time, but you can always download my mod and see how you can adapt it to yours...
(2017-04-10, 12:39)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-10, 12:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi manfeed,

Things got I bit more complicated this time, but you can always download my mod and see how you can adapt it to yours...

Thanks anyway, I made changes Wink
I change the skin fonts from default to open sans
Then, in videolirics, the yrics appears all in open sans.
Is this normal? Can I personalize aspect of skin without break videolyrics?
(2017-04-12, 11:26)narvatu Wrote: [ -> ]I change the skin fonts from default to open sans
Then, in videolirics, the yrics appears all in open sans.
Is this normal? Can I personalize aspect of skin without break videolyrics?

If you want to use that set font and still use videolyrics then download this file...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ez5thu91e94m91/Font.xml

...and overwrite the older one in 1080 folder
Thanks. it works
I'm loving it! It looks absolutely awesome on a large display. I made a short video of it in action.

(2017-04-17, 23:58)MadClown Wrote: [ -> ]I'm loving it! It looks absolutely awesome on a large display. I made a short video of it in action.

Thank you!

I don't know if everybody already know this, but to get the most out of videolyrics you can always sync lyrics on-the-fly by hitting "C", and you'll get this...

watch gallery

...after that you can try on-the-fly the best offset for that lyrics...

watch gallery

...and if you have activated the option to save lyrics to file you will keep that adjust...
Updated version of the mod with some bugs fixed, small improvements in videolyrics and also improvements in 3D views to work better with online content (spotify and movie trailers addons).

Download from link in the first post.
Thank you Manfeed!
Sometimes I get the lyrics cut off like this and wonder what I can do to keep it on the screen? I'm on a pc. Really loving the lyrics displayed with the videolyrics, I can't wait to have a party to show it off!

(2017-05-04, 20:17)elshagon Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I get the lyrics cut off like this and wonder what I can do to keep it on the screen? I'm on a pc. Really loving the lyrics displayed with the videolyrics, I can't wait to have a party to show it off!

That's not my mod, and your bug is obviously a faulty implementation of videolyrics, so you'd better ask in the thread of that mod...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14