Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2017-06-24, 21:34)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was wanting to replace the first spine.jpg with another. I removed simplecache.db, removed the files from music, and even deleted spine.jpg from the folder, but the original image remains when I import the folder again. That sucker is hiding somewhere...haha.

Now I understand your problem... to get rid of that image you have to tinker with Textures13.db located in userdata/database... I use DB Browser for SQLite for that (http://sqlitebrowser.org). You should look for that image and delete that record...

(2017-06-24, 21:34)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your time sir!

You're welcome; but are you aware that there also exists a thank user button? and it's for free...Rofl
@manfeed

Ah...OK. I use DB Browser too...works like a champ. And that fixed the spine problem!

Thanks again...and "Thank User" button pressed. Haha.
Sometimes if I open MOVIES I only get a black screen. Anything I can do about this?

Christian
Sorry, but I have never had that issue... However, take into account that right after opening Kodi you should allow some seconds to let Kodi load all its stuff, sometimes when I've been impatient I have had occasional freezings...
@manfeed

Hello sir,

I noticed on the List3D View that after a TV episode is selected and you return to the list, the title and rating info is missing.

(2017-07-02, 00:59)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@manfeed

Hello sir,

I noticed on the List3D View that after a TV episode is selected and you return to the list, the title and rating info is missing.

Thanks! You're right, I had forgotten some <selectedcolor> in some labels... already fixed, I have also updated the link in the first post with some small additional fixes.
Works like a charm manfeed. Thanks for the fix!
thanks for the incredible Skin.
how i can show up png files?
Is there a way to take only the music visualization and put it on silvo mod?
New Disc animation on shelf 3D is awesome

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Hello Manfeed

Sorry to ask, but I am not able to activate videolyrics... Can you give me a hint where to activate it?

Thank you.

PS: Found it - I need CU LRC Lyrics as well... ;-)
Christian
[quote='moravec' pid='2555767' dateline='1490427709']
what do I need to get Music played when you stay a while on the poster?

Hi Manfeed

Thanks for the great skin!!!!

What do i need to do this??

Thanks
(2017-07-17, 14:25)Sol1 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='moravec' pid='2555767' dateline='1490427709']

Hi Manfeed

Thanks

Thanks! There's an addon called TvTunes that allows that, but you won't find it in the official repo anymore... google is your friend...
(2017-07-18, 08:53)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-17, 14:25)Sol1 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='moravec' pid='2555767' dateline='1490427709']

Hi Manfeed

Thanks

Thanks! There's an addon called TvTunes that allows that, but you won't find it in the official repo anymore... google is your friend...

Hi Manfeed

Thanks for quick reply.Google it is!!!

Have a nice day
is it possible to hide fanart on fullscreen music like original Aeon Nox 5? only feature this is missing for me imo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14