Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Videolyrics v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

I have just released my mod Aeon Nox Spin with the version 2 of Videolyrics, now improved and with more effects. Here is a sample...

Since several skins/mods are already using version 1 (glad they do Blush), here are the files needed to get the new version, in case they would like to update it (this time all the fonts are free fonts with their licenses Wink)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g6bkn60j32...ics_v2.rar

Please take into account that these files are for skinners, they won't work just by overwriting your current ones...

In case you'd need more information about implementing it, maybe you'd like to have a look at my mod...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624

Thanks to ronie for his help and for his script cu lrc lyrics that makes this possible Nod

Edit: To get the most out of videolyrics you can always sync lyrics on-the-fly by hitting "C", and you'll get this...

watch gallery

...after that you can try on-the-fly the best offset for that lyrics...

watch gallery

...and if you have activated the option to save lyrics to file you will keep that adjust...
(2017-03-03, 00:38)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone!

I have just released my mod Aeon Nox Spin with the version 2 of Videolyrics, now improved and with more effects. Here is a sample...

Since several skins/mods are already using version 1 (glad they do Blush), here are the files needed to get the new version, in case they would like to update it (this time all the fonts are free fonts with their licenses Wink)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g6bkn60j32...ics_v2.rar

Please take into account that these files are for skinners, they won't work just by overwriting your current ones...

In case you'd need more information about implementing it, maybe you'd like to have a look at my mod...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624

Thanks to ronie for his help and for his script cu lrc lyrics that makes this possible Nod

@manfeed, Thanks for all your hard work. It is Awesome!!!

1. Do this new Ver. will have fonts that will work also on other languages or it uses the same fonts? I had a problem seeing gibberish when a non-English song was played.

2. Can you make it work with JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7 so it wont overlap with the similar artists view (see on the right-upper corner)?

Image[/img]
Congrats budddy on V2 and Spin both looking good, will pull V2 into Madnox soon.

Thanks again and keep up the good work, always good to see what you come up with.
(2017-03-03, 09:38)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats budddy on V2 and Spin both looking good, will pull V2 into Madnox soon.

Thanks again and keep up the good work, always good to see what you come up with.

Thanks Mike!
Came across this the other day. Pure genius, really.
Thanks. I have added this to my Estuary MOD v2.
Definitely adding this to the next version of my skin as well!
(2017-03-03, 18:50)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]Came across this the other day. Pure genius, really.

(2017-03-03, 23:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I have added this to my Estuary MOD v2.

(2017-03-06, 05:45)ZexisStryfe Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely adding this to the next version of my skin as well!

Great!

Thanks...Blush
yep this looks brilliant! Fantastic work Big Grin
I tried to add this beautiful work (you should get a medal) to my mod. but I have a problem. it appears that it's not recognizing fonts (and maybe fontsize). I added the fonts to the Font.xml, the lyrics folder on the Fonts folder and I copy past your lyrics script.

http://i.imgur.com/Jfig3Wl.png

Do you know how can I solve the problem.

thanks for the help in advance and all the hard work

EDIT-already know what was happening

Keep up the great work
(2017-03-06, 17:42)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]yep this looks brilliant! Fantastic work Big Grin

(2017-03-07, 21:11)KODser Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to add this beautiful work (you should get a medal) to my mod.

Keep up the great work

Thanks for your kind words! Much appreciated Nod
@manfeed

Awesome work bro! I have it working with MQ 7.
@Manfeedm, Your work is brilliant, Thank you.
One question though.
Is it possible to add to the context menu (hitting "C") an option to roll down to the deafult lyrics and come back to your videolyrics?
There are some Non-English lyrics that works only with the default lyrics, since the videolyrics fonts does not support all fonts and symbols.
I know that there is always an option to download new fonts and overwrite yours, but i don't want to change your beautiful work.
I also know that i can change it through "settings" but it would be nice to have the option doing it while playing a song on full screen.
Thanx.
(2017-03-14, 12:54)Dave.B Wrote: [ -> ]@Manfeedm, Your work is brilliant, Thank you.
One question though.
Is it possible to add to the context menu (hitting "C") an option to roll down to the deafult lyrics and come back to your videolyrics?
There are some Non-English lyrics that works only with the default lyrics, since the videolyrics fonts does not support all fonts and symbols.
I know that there is always an option to download new fonts and overwrite yours, but i don't want to change your beautiful work.
I also know that i can change it through "settings" but it would be nice to have the option doing it while playing a song on full screen.
Thanx.

As far as I know that's not possible... sorry
@manfeed et al,

I've noticed in Madnox that when videolyrics is active I can no longer esc or backspace out of the lyrics, I have to stop the song. I know it must be something in Madnox as I've tried Spin and that was ok, would you have any idea what it may be or does anyone else know what may cause esc or backspace to not work when lyrics are active?
Pages: 1 2