Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Artist slideshow dimmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,
Since the last beta Update (Krypton, Android) i got the Problem that the Artist slideshow while playing Music in fullscreen is very dark. It's as dark as it would be if there would be an visualization playing aswell. (even tho i aint got no visualization).

In lthe last few updates i could always solve this problem by simply going into the visualizatikns tab in osd and select none, even if there was nothing else to choose selecting none would lighten uo the pictures to their standard brightness, in the newest update this didnt help.

Am i the only one with this Problem and if not, is there a workaround?
I have the same issue as well now.
Oops, small issue. Fixed in next update.
Did this ever get resolved?.. I've just re-installed kodi on a new media centre, and i cant fix this issue.  I've been through all the settings I can think of, turned visualisations off, turned background overlay textures off and still get a dimmed artist slideshow on music playback.  All my other fanart and slideshows on menus are bright and untouched, but music playback, dimmed.

Kodi - 17.6
Titan - Version 3.7.56
Hm unlike you, I would wish if the slideshow was dimmed. Just do not know where I have to adjust.
Hi i have this issue also where the artwork is dimmed

Is there a way to fix this please?

Using artist slideshow 2.1.1 on windows kodi 17.6

Thank you for any help

Edit: sorry i just realised i put this in the titan skin thread but i am using aeon nox,sorry about that,if it needs moving please do so (im not sure how to delete the post)

Im not sure if its the same issue with artist slideshow or maybe the skin instead? Sorry for posting in maybe the wrong section
Seems no news on this issue... Sad
Just got update of the addon today and its now fixed,no more dim artwork!
So thank you for fixing this Music  Cool
Hmmmm, I still have this problem. Did it just automatically fix itself or did you guys change one of the settings?
Never mind, tried the fix from first poster and it resolved problem. Thx
How do you fix then if you don't mind me asking brother