Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Want to Delete Thumbnail Duplicates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running Kodi v17.0 with Estuary under Windows 10.

All my movies are single files.
However, when viewing the collection under "Movies" in the Home page of Estuary, almost half of the movies are duplicated.
Is there anyway of removing these duplicates?

I've spent nearly an hour searching for a solution, but no-one seems to have posted a similar problem.
First thing to do is determine the sources. Pick a duplicated movie, call up both their "information" and look at the path of the playable file for both of them. (In Estuary I think you move the cursor to the Refresh button and the path appears underneath the button). At least one path should be correct. You will just have to figure out where the second path has come from and why and then figure out a fix.

You can also try "Clean Video Library" in settings. It should remove listings with invalid file paths.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Just about to head off to bed, so I'll try your ideas tomorrow.
I have already tried "Clean Video Library", but I might give it another go - just to make sure.
The duplicates appear to have gone.
Probably running the "Clean Video Library" did the trick, but I guess you have to reboot Kodi for the process to take effect.