Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: no PVR addons on compiled ver.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just compiled the current 17 Krypton release on linux Debian Jessie.
Now i'd like to enable Simple IPTV (or any other similar addon) but there's no PVR addon in my Kodi Official repositories ...

Is it normal?
Which should be the correct procedure to achieve viewing IPTV streaming playlists?
You need to compile pvr addons and install from .deb file
Can you be a little more specific, nickr?
I have been compiling the current nightly builds (currently Leia) from source for some time now, but I somehow never managed to get the PVR addons included. And with the new cmake-system, it seems to get more complicated.
Basically, my current buildscript does the following (it mainly follows the README.linux):
Code:
killall kodi.bin
cd xbmc/
git clean -xfd
git reset --hard
git pull --rebase
mkdir kodi-build/
cd kodi-build/

cmake .. -DENABLE_VAAPI=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local
cmake --build . -- VERBOSE=1 -j2
make -C tools/depends/target/binary-addons PREFIX=/usr/local
sudo make install
sudo make install binary-addons

Most interestingly, if I run kodi from the build directory, all the PVR addons are there, so I guess the install process is not working properly?
When I manually copy the addons-folder in kodi-build to /usr/local/share/kodi/addons/ and the system-folder to /usr/local/lib/kodi/system/, the addons show up.

So what $string[1|2] would I need for make -C $string1 and sudo make install $string2 for the PVR addons to actually be build and installed? Or is there a list of all the $string[1|2], indicating which compiles and installs which features?
Bumping up, following the compilation procedure down to the last note, everything works yet no binary addons are included in the final .apk.
There is no apk for debian, or any form of linux.
(2017-06-12, 00:18)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]There is no apk for debian, or any form of linux.

Sorry, found this thread through google and the problem here is compiling kodi for Android/iOS.