Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm using Aeon MQ 7 on Q10 Pro with Jarvis 16.1. For a few days I can't see the fanart as a background in the Movies section (I see normally the fanart if I select the movie in the home widget).
How can I fix it?
Same here using Aeon MQ 7, which has quickly become my favorite skin, on AFTV with Jarvis 16.1. Fanart stopped displaying for both movies and TV shows when using this skin. Just wondering if there is a simple fix or if upgrading to Krypton might resolve the issue.
The same happens to me, all the fanart of my library disappears to the minute after opening kodi, showing only the posters and some clearart or clearlogo, I uninstalled and reinstalled kodi from 0 (I mean clean), and added the source again, I eliminated the sources completely and downloaded new series and movies, without results , I deleted texture13.db, thumbnails, video.db, from the database, everything I've done has not worked,I had this problem for 3 weeks
My collection is perfectly structured, because I check series by series, and everything is correct, and with skin counfluence I do not have this problem, It is a problem of aeon mq7 in my kodi 16.1 jarvis,and I cant upgrade to krypton because w10 closes the krypton for an "incompatibility" problem, I dont know what else to do, could someone help us please? I would not want to stop using this great skin.
I apologize for my English, it is not my native language,And thanks in advance to the person who help me.
I do not know if I made a mistake uploading part of the log here, I dont know where to upload it, but this is the error that appears

WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\DANI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 280, in set_listitem_details
details = self.get_listitem_details(content_type, prefix)
File "C:\Users\DANI\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 522, in get_listitem_details
propvalue = xbmc.getInfoLabel('%sListItem.%s' % (prefix, prop)).decode('utf-8')
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 77: invalid start byte
20:29:36 T:5724 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 77: invalid start byte
I answer myself, I fix it by installing the " script skin helper service master zip'' again.
This worked for me!
(2017-05-18, 04:54)DANI940 Wrote: [ -> ]I answer myself, I fix it by installing the " script skin helper service master zip'' again.
This worked for me!
I know this is a old post but wanted to say it just work for me to
It's good to hear that,
I was finally able to update to krypton, after buying another pc, but I'm still using aeon mq7 kripton