Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 2 monitor Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think there is enough need for this feature, so probably wont be implemented. but who knows if there is more demand for this feautre.

basically if you have a 2 monitor system! 1 monitor always shows the main window of kodi! and the other shows the media.
why i ask this is i have this media center in a cabinet with a small screen connected to the big TV.

so i was thinking. while playing nothing both monitors show the regular window skin and all. but the moment you start a movie the tv switches to the movie tv show or whatever. and the small screen keeps showing the regular control!
in the case of music it could show the visualization.

hope I correctly conveyed what i meant.
english is not my first language, so please forgive me for that. if you don't understand would be happy to explain further possibly with pictures
put a browser in one screen and kodi in the other. open the browser to kodi's web controls. not exactly what you asked for but close.
(2017-03-26, 10:22)Pantsenu Wrote: [ -> ]put a browser in one screen and kodi in the other. open the browser to kodi's web controls. not exactly what you asked for but close.

yeha thats what i am currently doing, but the browser is clunky and not really responsive!

so yeah hoping this feature happens