Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: shuffle and repeat functions not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me, or are the shuffle and repeat functions not working in Kodi 17?

Tested with Libreelec and OSX using multiple skins incl. Estuary.
Shuffle works fine for me on Confluence.
I just tested (not normally used) shuffle and repeat works on Estuary v17 for me (win32, will look at LE tonight).

Going to say switch to Estuary, use a short playlist of a few items, and post link to a debug log.

I whould add that Party Mode is often a more efficient way to get random (shuffled) playback of songs.
Works fine here on LE8
How bizarre. Will do some more digging and will report back if it's not me just being a bit daft...

@DaveBlake: Greetings from another South Westerner :-)
(2017-03-28, 00:23)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]How bizarre. Will do some more digging and will report back if it's not me just being a bit daft...

@DaveBlake: Greetings from another South Westerner :-)
Geetings @thedeadman, where you too?

Perhaps it is just that these features do not combine in the way you think they should, that is we have a different definition of "working"? But do let us know either way.

Want to talk about genres or anything else the music lib does or might do, then start a thread Smile
Cheers @DaveBlake, I'm in Brizzle. Where you too?

Seems the problem with shuffle and repeat has fixed itself with judicious application of a reboot. Fail on my part.
Yup working just fine on confluence.