Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: jarvis 16.1 download for andriod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find the jarvis 16.1 download for android. I can't access the browser or google play from my android Tv box . I have windows 10 PC and i generally use an SD card and was downloading the files to reflash the tv box . Can someone please send me the file . I'm lost without my tv box haha. i don't think Krypton is any good for this particular box its a starstream x4 gbox[/size]
Look at the bottom of the downloads page.

There is a link for older releases.
I looked there and all there is are the new Krypton downloads. I bought an MXq box with pre loaded Kodi. It wasn't working right so I scrubbed it. The box won't accept the Krypon. I cannot now even find the Jarvis download. Any ideas ?
(2017-03-28, 11:59)albyhere Wrote: [ -> ]I looked there and all there is are the new Krypton downloads. I bought an MXq box with pre loaded Kodi. It wasn't working right so I scrubbed it. The box won't accept the Krypon. I cannot now even find the Jarvis download. Any ideas ?

Link to download page right at the top

On the download page, scroll to the bottom and you will find an "older release" link
I did that. If you click those downloads they are all for Krypton. Nothing else.
if you say so...

Direct link to what appear on my screenshot: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk

Should be the good one for you
Great. They're up now. When I posted there were only Krypton downloads on ALL those links.
(2017-03-28, 04:58)Bluesmanuk Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the bottom of the downloads page.

There is a link for older releases.

thank you