Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: need help to refresh or get back my addon tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me how to get back my addon tab that is in the main screen? it was between radio and pictures and i accidentally deleted it. Please help someone?
Not if you're still using banned addons (wiki) which violate our forum rules (wiki) and invalidate any support here.

If not then a debug log (wiki) will be needed - uploaded to a PasteBin site and their link supplied here.
how to debug log? ive never done a debug log yet in my life.
ive tried to wipe it clean and even uninstall and reinstall but they keep reappearing even when i reinstall.
C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\Appdata\Roaming\Kodi

Delete that folder, uninstall. Download from kodi.tv Any problems then it's user error.
(2017-03-29, 21:44)seedboxman Wrote: [ -> ]how to debug log? ive never done a debug log yet in my life.

Click the wiki link in my other post...
thank you!!! FAIL$STYLE 420. it worked and thank you to everyone else for replying to my problem post. I am sorry to be of any trouble to this forum. thank you again Fail$STYLE420. i am going to donate now to you guys thanks and bye for now.....